Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 06 May 2024, 03:34:29 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,499 comps and freebies worth over $34,475,752.62 listed

That's over thirty four million, four hundred and seventy five thousand, seven hundred and fifty two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016562 Total Posts (446395 Searchable Posts) in 298706 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Organic baby wrap of your choice (Subscribe + Answer Q) *CLOSES 11:59pm!
Entry Details
  • Organic baby wrap of ur choice     Closing Date: Monday 06 April 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Baby & Maternity 
Prizes may include Nursery Items, Sterilisers, Prams, Nappies etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Organic baby wrap of your choice (Subscribe + Answer Q) *CLOSES 11:59pm!  (Read 208 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Monday 06 April 2015, 12:09:02 pm »
Go Up

https://beanandme.com.au/giveaway-win-an-organic-baby-wrap-of-your-choice/

GIVEAWAY! Win an organic baby wrap of your choice!

Win an organic cotton baby wrap from Buster Boo

We are giving away one gorgeous modern organic baby wrap of your choice, valued at $39.95. These awesome handmade baby wraps are made from 100% organic cotton, and totally soft and gentle on your babies skin. With thanks to Sasha from Buster Boo :: Little Linens, we bring you THE BEST selection of organic cotton baby wraps you’ll find.

Stand out from the crowd with a must-have baby wrap which can be used as a swaddling wrap, lightweight blanket for the cot, bassinet or pram and if your like me, a terribly beautiful spew rag! Because no matter where I am or what I have, everything is used as a spew rag with a chucky baby lol.

How do you enter? Join our newsletter and tell me in the comments below what your favourite item on our site is right now

How to enter:

1. Join our newsletter at the bottom of this page (we’ll only ever send good stuff! and it’s usually pretty rarely!)

2. Comment below and tell me what you love in our shop at the moment!

Simple.
So go on, have a sneaky peak around, then come back here and tell me what you LOVE!

Good luck and thank you once again for all your support!

Don’t forget to let your friends and family know about our giveaway and our shop! Tag some friends and like the post on my Facebook page ~ let’s spread some love and joy!

Our giveaway ends Monday 6/4/15 at 11.59pm AEST and the winner will be emailed using the email address used to sign up for our newsletter. You must subscribe to our newsletter AND comment below for a valid entry. I’ll wait for an excited reply to let me know which beautiful wrap I get to send out to a lucky Mama and baby bean! The winner will have 1 week to claim their prize, otherwise we’ll pick another winner.

Rochelle xx
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0438 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 06 May 2024, 03:34:29 am from 3.17.6.75