Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 03 May 2024, 12:34:32 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,547 comps and freebies worth over $34,006,642.40 listed

That's over thirty four million, six thousand, six hundred and fourty two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016417 Total Posts (446250 Searchable Posts) in 298569 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/2 $500 Gift Cards/Subs & Comment/Checksandspots
Entry Details
  • Win $500 Gift Card     Closing Date: Thursday 12 March 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$1,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/2 $500 Gift Cards/Subs & Comment/Checksandspots  (Read 235 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Sunday 08 March 2015, 06:54:46 am »
Go Up

http://checksandspots.com/design/new-freedom-winter-2015-collection-500-gift-card-giveaway/

New Freedom Winter 2015 Collection + $500 Gift Card Giveaway

Today we’re shooting the brand spankin’ new Freedom Winter 2015 collection. For the last few campaigns, we’ve stuck to what we know – my house and mum and dad’s farm. But this time around, we’re going for a very different look and are using a unique warehouse space as our location.

Next week, I’ll share with you what we’ve created and some of my favourite pieces for updating your bedroom, living room and dining table for the cooler months. In the meantime, I thought I’d introduce you to the Freedom Winter 2015 collection and give you a sneak peek at some of their new lookbook images which have been styled by Vanessa Colyer Tay. As you can see, there are two very different (and very covetable) stories to the season.

On the one hand there is the handsome, raw appeal of natural materials, industrial lines and a moody broody palette. There’s lots of touch-me textures for snuggling up with and a tightly edited approach to styling.

The other look, has a decidedly Scandinavian aesthetic. Think powder tones, blonde timber and statement watercolour prints. What I really like about this second story, is that it is a fresh and unexpected take on decorating in winter. It shows that colour isn’t just for a summertime fling and that you can take a softly, lightly approach to styling your home all year round.

To celebrate the new season, Freedom are sharing the love and giving one of you lucky ducks the chance to win a $500 gift card.

To enter, all you have to do is:

Become a Checks and Spots subscriber (if you’re not already)
    Leave a comment below sharing how you’d like to use the Freedom Gift Card to update your home for the cooler months.

Entries close 10pm Thursday 12 March 2015. Good luck!
Competition Fine Print: Competition open to Australian readers only. This is a game of skill. The winner will be decided by Checks and Spots. Winner announced on Checks and Spots on Friday 13 March 2015 and contacted via email. Prize is not transferable.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0453 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 03 May 2024, 12:34:32 am from 18.216.186.164