Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 02 May 2024, 02:16:55 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,571 comps and freebies worth over $33,844,937.22 listed

That's over thirty three million, eight hundred and fourty four thousand, nine hundred and thirty seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016331 Total Posts (446164 Searchable Posts) in 298486 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  5x limited edition Air New Zealand Cabin Bags (Answer Q - FB) *CLOSES 11:59pm!
Entry Details
  • 5x Air New Zealand Cabin Bags     Closing Date: Friday 17 April 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: 5x limited edition Air New Zealand Cabin Bags (Answer Q - FB) *CLOSES 11:59pm!  (Read 358 times)  (Replies 2 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Friday 17 April 2015, 02:12:17 pm »
Go Up

https://www.facebook.com/AirNewZealand.Australia?fref=nf

In the lead up to this 75th anniversary celebration we have 5 limited edition Air New Zealand Cabin Bags to give away today.

In the comments below tell us your favourite Air New Zealand travel memory by 11.59pm today (AEST) for a chance to win.

For full Terms & Conditions see our Facebook Notes.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

jocko
Beginner

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Saturday 18 April 2015, 11:10:11 pm »
Go Up

In 1983 I was flying back to Sydney from Christchurch with Air New Zealand after a 3 week holiday with my 3 best mates. We were young and devilish and on a high from our time away together. One of my friends was seated about 10 rows in front of me and a moment of maddness, while the meal was being served, threw a bread roll at me. The stewardess who was serving the food did one of the coolest things i've ever seen. A split second before the crusty bun hit me in the face the stewardess caught it with her tonges. Then, without blinking an eye, gracefully walked to my friend and put the bun back on his tray. She said "I believe you dropped this sir..!" He was absolutely stunned. She walked back towards me with a grin and gave my a wink on the way past. It was the best catch I have seen.

spog777
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

Virgo
Virgo

« Reply #2 : Sunday 19 April 2015, 11:00:37 am »
Go Up

In 1983 I was flying back to Sydney from Christchurch with Air New Zealand after a 3 week holiday with my 3 best mates. We were young and devilish and on a high from our time away together. One of my friends was seated about 10 rows in front of me and a moment of maddness, while the meal was being served, threw a bread roll at me. The stewardess who was serving the food did one of the coolest things i've ever seen. A split second before the crusty bun hit me in the face the stewardess caught it with her tonges. Then, without blinking an eye, gracefully walked to my friend and put the bun back on his tray. She said "I believe you dropped this sir..!" He was absolutely stunned. She walked back towards me with a grin and gave my a wink on the way past. It was the best catch I have seen.

If this is an entry jocko it needs to be placed on the comp page https://www.facebook.com/AirNewZealand.Australia?fref=nf if not thanks for sharing the story - loved it Smile

Aussies-What Can't We do?
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0529 seconds with 9 queries.
Thursday 02 May 2024, 02:16:55 am from 18.217.109.151