Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 03 May 2024, 05:02:33 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,554 comps and freebies worth over $34,063,590.40 listed

That's over thirty four million, sixty three thousand, five hundred and ninety dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016427 Total Posts (446260 Searchable Posts) in 298579 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/2 FP's tp Disney on Ice in Melbourne/Email/Weekend Notes
Entry Details
  • Win 1/2 FP's tp Disney on Ice     Closing Date: Thursday 25 June 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/2 FP's tp Disney on Ice in Melbourne/Email/Weekend Notes  (Read 266 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 22 June 2015, 04:33:33 am »
Go Up

http://www.weekendnotes.com/win-disney-on-ice-family-passes/

Win Disney on Ice Family Passes

I'm the Chief Funster of the Chu Crew; I love finding adventures for my husband and I and our four kids to enjoy. Come along! Heart my articles, subscribe to the fun, follow along on Facebook: www.facebook.com/GlassHalfFull.me and Twitter: @GHFDayna
Event: 02/07/2015 - 06/07/2015
Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream

DISNEY ON ICE PRESENTS DARE TO DREAM
A Celebration of Royal Proportions!
COMING TO MELBOURNE 2-6 JULY, 2015
Tickets on sale NOW!

Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream comes to Melbourne from 2-6 July, 2015 and will be the ultimate princess experience, bringing two of Disney's modern day princess stories and two most beloved fairytales together for an epic, action packed skating sensation.

Night Photography Course
Asian Food Walking Tour
Lygon St Food Safari
Photography Course for Beginners
Pub Crochet
Photography Group
I can't wait to take my own children to see a new version of the ice show that I remember seeing as a child. Glide to the enchanted forest with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs as Snow White escapes from the Evil Queen in her search for her one true love. Daring to dream helps Cinderalla to meet her Prince Charming, with a glass slipper fit for an unforgettable fantasy come true.
disney on ice presents dare to dream
large image

The beat of the bayou will get you boogying in a magical, musical journey that celebrates the story of The Princess and the Frog with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen. Meanwhile, Rapunzel, Flynn and Maximus, are Tangled up in an uproarious journey that takes adventure to new lengths!

Tickets from just $29.50 (additional discounts apply on select performances; credit card and transaction fees may also apply. For more information visit www.disneyonice.com.au).

Produced by Feld Entertainment, Disney On Ice presents Dare To Dream opens its National Tour in Perth on 5 June and travels to Adelaide, Newcastle, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney until 12 July. Tickets for Disney On Ice presents Dare to Dream are available through Ticketek at 132 849 or online here.

Win one of two Family Passes (4 tickets; any combination of ages, total value $178) to Disney On Ice presents Dare to Dream in Melbourne, Friday 3 July, 2015; 2:30pm performance. To enter, email us at competitions@weekendnotes.com with Disney On Ice Comp in the subject line. Simply tell us your child(ren)'s favourite Disney character. Please include a contact number for winning notification purposes. Competition closes Thursday, 25 June.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0469 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 03 May 2024, 05:02:33 am from 18.226.222.12