Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 29 April 2024, 04:56:24 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,639 comps and freebies worth over $32,945,743.35 listed

That's over thirty two million, nine hundred and fourty five thousand, seven hundred and fourty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016129 Total Posts (445962 Searchable Posts) in 298304 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a touring package to amazing Thailand and Cambodia/25wol
Entry Details
  • Tour Package Thai & Cambodia     Closing Date: Friday 30 October 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Travel & Accommodation 
Prizes may include Holidays, Airfares, Tours, Car Hire, Accommodation etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a touring package to amazing Thailand and Cambodia/25wol  (Read 248 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 15 September 2015, 04:34:51 am »
Go Up

http://tourtheworld.com.au/competition/

Win a touring package to amazing Thailand and Cambodia

Please Note: This competition can not be entered with an Ipad or similar devise.
Entries close Friday 30 October 2015 at 12noon AEDT.

This series we're giving you the chance to win an amazing touring package for two people to Thailand and Cambodia, including:

* Return economy flights to Bangkok thanks to the Tourism Authority of Thailand
* 3 nights accommodation at the Centara Grand at Centralworld in Bangkok with breakfast
* 5 day boutique bike tour with Grasshopper Adventures from Bangkok to Siem Reap – including accommodation, all meals, guides and a sunrise visit to stunning Angkor Wat. Suitable for riders of all levels.
* 2 final nights accommodation at the Shinta Mani Club Resort in Siem Reap with breakfast
* High Sierra luggage including wheeled duffle bags, backpacks and laptop backpacks
* Men's holiday wardrobe to the value of $500 from Ubermen menswear in Brisbane.

There are also five runner-up prize packs with a Travelon anti-theft tour bag, Ubermen tee and more.

Just tell us in 25 words or less your most amazing travel adventure so far – and why! Get creative! 'Amazing adventure' doesn't have to mean an expensive world holiday. Just describe a travel experience that really meant something special to you. We look forward to reading your entry!
Name *

Tell us in 25 words or less your most amazing travel adventure so far – and why!

Age Group*
you must be over 18 to enter.

I am 18 years of age or over and wish to submit my entry for the Tour the World Thailand and Cambodia competition. I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions of entry and authorise Late Night Entertainment and its agents to contact me by (including but not limited to) phone, mail/or electronic messaging regarding promotional offers, products and services for an indefinite period or until I opt out. *
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0484 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 29 April 2024, 04:56:24 pm from 3.145.94.251