Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 07 May 2024, 02:26:29 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,545 comps and freebies worth over $34,056,418.92 listed

That's over thirty four million, fifty six thousand, four hundred and eighteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016670 Total Posts (446503 Searchable Posts) in 298809 Topics by 41500 Members
Latest Member: Ashcatchem
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win Smiling Mind Meditation tea & colouring-in book - FB
Entry Details
  • Flavour tea & colouring-in bk     Closing Date: Monday 21 September 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win Smiling Mind Meditation tea & colouring-in book - FB  (Read 302 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Saturday 19 September 2015, 07:42:21 am »
Go Up

Kindred Spirits, to enter this week's draw for my gift my Smiling Mind Meditation tea in Lemongrass Lime and Ginger Tisane AND a Mindful Serene & Tranquil colouring book please use this link http://woobox.com/ab5jye Entries close this Monday.

U P D A T E : Sorry guys Facebook is treating links from my page as suspicious however there is no virus. If given the option, ignore the warning and proceed to the entry page or enter via my Twitter or instagram accounts or copy and paste the URL into a browser.

https://www.facebook.com/MadameFlavour

- R U L E S -
There is one gift only which will be selected by random draw. Personal details and permissions collected by Madame Flavour via the entry process will not be shared with other businesses. They will be used only to monitor possible fraudulent activities which if noted will lead to exclusion from the draw. Entries close at 12:00AEST on 21.09.15. The winner will be randomly drawn from eligible entries and announced on Madame Flavour's Facebook page. Email addresses may be used to contact winners. Madame Flavour reserves the right to disqualify contestants. Contestants shall not use fraudulent means to enter multiple times or boost their own entry with fake Facebook accounts or competition accounts, apps and groups. The maximum number of bonus entries is capped at 25. This draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #1 : Saturday 19 September 2015, 03:46:37 pm »
Go Up

Dearest Kindred Spirits, it is always my intention to thank you for your loyalty with my weekend giveaways and to bring one of you a happy and relaxing moment. Sadly this week someone has marked my gift as spam so we have experienced blocking from Facebook. Those who have not been able to enter please try this link instead http://ow.ly/SpHhl or use the link on my Twitter page https://twitter.com/madameflavour Thank you for your patience and support xx
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0531 seconds with 9 queries.
Tuesday 07 May 2024, 02:26:29 pm from 3.147.66.178