Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 29 May 2024, 09:06:27 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,563 comps and freebies worth over $32,886,403.73 listed

That's over thirty two million, eight hundred and eighty six thousand, four hundred and three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017772 Total Posts (447605 Searchable Posts) in 299848 Topics by 41506 Members
Latest Member: VronniePantz
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Pair of Ted & Muffy Boots/Follow & Comment
Entry Details
  • Pair of Ted & Muffy Boots     Closing Date: Sunday 25 October 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Clothing & Footwear 
Prizes may include Jeans, Shirts, Hats, Shoes, Boots etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Pair of Ted & Muffy Boots/Follow & Comment  (Read 200 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Sunday 18 October 2015, 12:04:19 pm »
Go Up

http://www.style-chameleon.com/2015/10/giveaway-month-win-a-pair-of-tedmuffy-shoes/

Win a Pair of Ted & Muffy Boots

Hi everyone!

I think many of you have been waiting for this giveaway, since I got so many compliments on my lace-up overknee boots you see on the picture above! And today I’m giving you a chance to win this pair, or any other pair you like from the brand Ted&Muffy!

Ted&Muffy was formerly known as DUO, but recently they’ve changed their name and image while still producing the most high quality shoes as you know from them! What I like most about the brand is that they offer boots in calf-sizes, and their shoes in width-sizes (their motto is ‘For a fairytale fit’ for a reason!) So when you want the perfect overknee boots but have bigger calves because you’re working out (just like me), then look no further! Or when you have a hard time finding good-fitting shoes because you have either very narrow or very wide feet, Ted&Muffy is your place to go Wink

Today I’m giving away a pair of choice from the brand, and this is what you have to do to win:
– Follow my blog on Bloglovin’
– Leave a comment with the pair you would pick if you win (check out their website) + your email so I can contact you in case you’re the winner
For an extra chance you can (each entry counts as a +1):
– Tweet about this giveaway (and follow me on Twitter): ”I can win a pair of @tedandmuffy shoes on @style_chameleon blog! http://bit.ly/1GLCvxO
– Share this giveaway on Facebook (and follow me on Facebook): ”I can win a pair of @Ted&Muffy shoes on @stylechameleon blog! http://bit.ly/1GLCvxO
– Post this giveaway on instagram (and follow me on Instagram): I can win a pair of @tedandmuffy shoes on @stylechameleon blog! http://bit.ly/1GLCvxO

Easy as that! This giveaway is open worldwide and you can participate till the 25th of October. The day after on the 26th (my birthday!) I will announce the winners of all my giveaways, so make sure you also participate in Sacha Shoes giveaway, Jord Wood watch giveaway and Surprise goodiebag giveaway.

Good luck and have a nice day! ♥
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0406 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 29 May 2024, 09:06:27 am from 3.143.4.181