Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 06 May 2024, 05:41:05 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,508 comps and freebies worth over $34,477,901.62 listed

That's over thirty four million, four hundred and seventy seven thousand, nine hundred and one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016573 Total Posts (446406 Searchable Posts) in 298717 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/3 LA BOITE A PHOTOS Box/Comment
Entry Details
  • LA BOITE A PHOTOS Box     Closing Date: Friday 20 November 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/3 LA BOITE A PHOTOS Box/Comment  (Read 717 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 16 November 2015, 06:10:28 am »
Go Up

http://www.happylovesrosie.com/2015/11/cheerz-retro-prints-for-happy-peeps.html

CHEERZ RETRO PRINTS FOR HAPPY PEEPS & A GIVEAWAY

CHEERZ is a fabulous picture company that prints your pictures in a modern eclectic way...Have you ever lost pictures on your computer, wishing that you had saved them...Do you love looking at your parents or grandparents photo album, wishing that you had something similar to share with friends. rather than showing them something on your phone!
CHEERZ and HAPPY LOVES ROSIE
Well CHEERZ has thought of that!
You can combine the ease of taking pictures on your phone or tablet and load them up with the CHEERZ app or on your computer.
CHEERZ square prints  CHEERZ vintage prints

I choose the BIG FAT BOX which consists of 100 of your favourite pictures printed in Vintage (polaroid stylie) or Square...I choose Square (left) as I like the way the print fits the whole of the picture....You have a few other finishes to choose from and a choice of different picture styles.
LA BOITE A PHOTOS and happy loves rosie Give-away
I also chose for my Freddy a LA BOITE A PHOTOS Box...he loves this kind of thing...it consists of string, pegs, washi tape and photo corners amoungst other bits and bobs for scrapbooking or to hang them up...You can choose 40 pictures with this set and they all come in a lovely keepsake box just like the BIG FAT BOX...perfect for Pressies.
CHEERZ LA BOITE A PHOTOS
CHEERZ not only do prints, but you can also get your prints on Fridge Magnets, Posters, wedding invitations and other lovely stuff...I am so impressed with them...I just love the thought that I can get my memories printed old skool stylie and have them all to hand in a designer box...just there ready to show my friends and family!

If, like me, you think you might need to invest in a CHEERZ box, Just type in the code HAYIJQ at checkout for a £4.00 discount!

Or if you would like to be in with a chance of winning a  LA BOITE A PHOTOS Box, just like the one I bought Freddy above! I have 3 of these to Give-away!...

SO TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE OF WINNING

Please leave a comment below about the type of pictures you would have printed if you were lucky enough to win a set!...You can have as many goes as you like and this give-away is open to all.
I will draw the winners on Friday 20th November 2015
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0703 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 06 May 2024, 05:41:05 am from 3.147.104.248