Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 08 May 2024, 01:39:55 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,543 comps and freebies worth over $34,128,819.55 listed

That's over thirty four million, one hundred and twenty eight thousand, eight hundred and nineteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016721 Total Posts (446554 Searchable Posts) in 298854 Topics by 41501 Members
Latest Member: kareng1191
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win free fuel for a year - Secure Parking - register to become a member of club
Entry Details
  • fuel for a year Secure Parking     Closing Date: Tuesday 31 May 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$2,500.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win free fuel for a year - Secure Parking - register to become a member of club  (Read 635 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Thursday 10 December 2015, 01:33:26 pm »
Go Up

http://www.pages07.net/secureparking/Win-FREE-fuel-for-a-year/Competition

To enter this promotion an entrant must submit a valid entry form by registering for membership of the Promoter’s free ‘Club Secure’ service, during the Promotional Period.

An individual will earn a maximum of one entry into the competition regardless of how many registration forms they submit.

The entry form will be made available online, including on the Promoter’s web site

All entries that contain incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain false or erroneous contact information or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by Promoter.

An entrant must not be an existing member of ‘Club Secure’. Entries from existing ‘Club Secure’ members will be disqualified by the Promoter

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

1 . ​ T​ h i s p r o m o t i o n c o m m e n c e s a t 1 2 . 0 1 a m A E D T o n 1 9 / 1 1 / 2 0 1 5 ( O p e n i n g T i m e ) a n d e n d s at 11:59pm AEDT on 31/05/2016 (Closing Time). This period of time between the Opening Time and the Closing Time is referred to in these terms as the Promotional Period.
Promoter
2 . ​ T​ h i s p r o m o t i o n i s m a d e a v a i l a b l e b y t h e P r o m o t e r : S e c u r e P a r k i n g P t y L t d . , A B N 3 1 6 6 9 236 037
3.​​Head Office: Level 13 100 Miller Street North Sydney, NSW 2060 4.​​Mailing Address: Level 13 100 Miller Street North Sydney, NSW 2060
Eligibility
5.​​Entry is only open to Australian residents.
6.​​Where a winner is under 18 years of age, prizes will be awarded only if the consent of
their legal guardian is first given and obtained.
7.​​Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Promoter Resellers and
agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, exs​pouse, def​acto spouse, child or stepc​hild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepp​arent, grandparent, stepg​randparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepb​rother, steps​ister or 1st cousin.
Promotional Details
Entry Process
8 . ​ T​ o e n t e r t h i s p r o m o t i o n a n e n t r a n t m u s t s u b m i t a v a l i d e n t r y f o r m b y r e g i s t e r i n g f o r membership of the Promoter’s free ‘Club Secure’ service, during the Promotional Period. An individual will earn a maximum of one entry into the competition regardless of how many registration forms they submit.
9 . ​ T​ h e e n t r y f o r m w i l l b e m a d e a v a i l a b l e o n l i n e , i n c l u d i n g o n t h e P r o m o t e r ’ s w e b s i t e
10.​All entries that contain incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain false or erroneous contact
information or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified
by Promoter.
11.​An entrant must not be an existing member of ‘Club Secure’. Entries from existing ‘Club
Secure’ members will be disqualified by the Promoter
Winner selection and contact process
12.​F​ollowing the conclusion of the promotion at the Closing Time one (1) entry will be selected at random. The entrant associated with this entry will be declared the Winner and will receive the Prize.
13.​T​he prize draw will take place at the offices of Punch Promotion Pty Ltd at 202/85 William St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010 at 3:00pm AEDT on 07/06/2016. The Winner will be notified by email and telephone (to the email addresses and contact number registered with Promoter within the relevant entry forms) and through publication on the Promoter’s web site on 10/06/2016.
14.​T​he Winner must claim their prize by responding via email or telephone no more than 3 months after the draw date. For any correspondence regarding your claim please contact the Promoter by mail to the address listed above. Please ensure you keep a copy of all documentation.
1 5 . ​I ​n t h e e v e n t o f t h e p r i z e s b e i n g u n c l a i m e d , a f u r t h e r d r a w w i l l t a k e p l a c e t o d e t e r m i n e a replacement winner (Replacement Winner). This replacement prize draw will take place at the offices of Punch Promotion Pty Ltd (address above) at 3:00pm AEDT on 13/07/2016. The Winner will be notified by email and telephone (to the email addresses and contact number registered with Promoter within the relevant entry forms) and through publication on the Promoter’s web site on 15/07/2016.
Prize details
16.​T​he Winner (or Replacement Winner if the Winner fails to claim the prize within the permitted time) will receive the following products as the ‘Secure Parking Year’s Free Fuel’ Prize:
a.​​Voucher redeemable for fuel or petrol valued at AU$2500 through a national Australian retailer, nominated by the Promoter when the Winner is announced
17.​T​he total value of the prize pool is AU$2500
18.​Prizes are not redeemable for cash, transferable or exchangeable.
Other terms
19.​Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to amend these Terms and Conditions or verify the validity of an entry and to disqualify any entrant that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute, Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the validity of the claim made.
20.​Entries associated with contact information that is incomplete, indecipherable or illegible will be deemed invalid.
2 1 . ​I ​f t h e r e i s a d i s p u t e a s t o t h e i d e n t i t y o f a n e n t r a n t , P r o m o t e r r e s e r v e s t h e r i g h t , i n i t s sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
22.​Promoter makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information but takes no responsibility for any editorial, photographic or typographic errors.
23.​Promoter reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
24.​Promoter does not accept any responsibility for misleading or incorrect information provided by a distributor, reseller, agent or promoter regarding this promotion.
25.​Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
26.​T​he prizes are inclusive of all taxes.
27.​Entrants consent to Promoter using their names, likeness, images and/or voice in the
event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Promoter.
28.​Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, prize draw facilitators and prize suppliers. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the terms of Promoter’s Privacy Policy (available to view at http://www.secureparking.com.au/privacy­policy
29.​Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under other consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (NonE​xcludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the NonE​xcludable Guarantees, Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) whatsoever which is suffered, including for any: personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
30.​Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the prize or use of the prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
31.​T​hese Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws and courts of New South Wales, Australia.
32.​Promoter name, the Promoter logo and Promoter tag line are trademarks or registered trademarks of Promoter. ©2015 Promoter. All rights reserved.
33.​NSW permit number LTPS/15/09256.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0516 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 08 May 2024, 01:39:55 am from 13.58.39.23