Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 15 May 2024, 03:04:55 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,546 comps and freebies worth over $31,027,490.14 listed

That's over thirty one million, twenty seven thousand, four hundred and ninety dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017204 Total Posts (447037 Searchable Posts) in 299303 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  Offer: Australia Day bucket hat - The Sunday-Telegraph - 24/01
Entry Details
  • AustDay hat TheSundayTelegraph     Closing Date: Sunday 24 January 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Clothing & Footwear 
Prizes may include Jeans, Shirts, Hats, Shoes, Boots etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Offer: Australia Day bucket hat - The Sunday-Telegraph - 24/01  (Read 844 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Thursday 14 January 2016, 08:40:54 am »
Go Up

The Sunday-Telegraph is bringing back the Australia Day Bucket Hat!

For the first time since 2012, The Sunday Telegraph is offering our readers the opportunity to celebrate Australia Day and stay safe in the sun with the classic bucket hat. Featuring the Australian flag, this 100% polyester hat provides great sun protection with a 6cm wide brim and is endorsed by the Cancer Institute NSW.

The Sunday Telegraph Australia Day Bucket Hat is free* with the purchase of the paper on Sunday, January 24 so you can start your Australia Day celebrations early!

Available at participating NSW and ACT newsagents only. Strictly limited stock.

For further information about this promotion, see below frequently asked questions:

HOW DO I GET MY AUSTRALIA DAY BUCKET HAT?

January 24, 2016.

•Cut out the original hard copy (not digital) token from newspaper only

•Present token to participating newsagents to redeem for your FREE hat (available in NSW/ ACT only). Strictly limited stock.

Q&A’s

Q. Where can I purchase my Australia Day Bucket Hat?

A. The Australia Day Bucket Hat is FREE with the purchase of The Sunday Telegraph on January 24, 2016 from participating NSW/ ACT newsagents. Stocks are strictly limited. For more information please visit:

dailytelegraph.com.au/promotions

Q. How much does the Australia Day Bucket Hat cost?

A. The Australia Day Bucket Hat is FREE when you purchase The Sunday Telegraph on January 24, 2016. Strictly while stocks last. One hat per original token from hard copy (not digital) newspaper only.

Max paper price is $2.80

Q. My Australia Day Bucket Hat was not in my paper when I purchased

it – what do I do?

A. The Australia Day Bucket Hat is not inserted into the paper itself. Please present the original token from your purchased The Sunday Telegraph to your participating NSW/ ACT newsagent. Strictly while stocks last. One calendar per original token from hard copy (not digital) newspaper only.

Q. My newsagent does not have any Australia Day Bucket Hats left. What can I go to get the Australia Day Bucket Hat?

A. You could try to locate an Australia Day Bucket Hat from another participating newsagent in your area. The Australia Day Bucket Hat is strictly available while stocks last in NSW and ACT at participating newsagents.

NB - Stock is not held at head office to send out in the case of sell-outs.

Q. I would like to collect more than one Australia Day Bucket Hat. Can I get more?

A. You can collect as many as you like as long as you make multiple purchases of The Sunday Telegraph on January 24, 2016. For example, if you would like two Australia Day Bucket Hats, you will need to purchase two copies of The Sunday Telegraph on January 24, 2016 to receive two tokens to redeem. You can then take your two hard copy (not digital) tokens to a participating NSW/ ACT newsagent and receive your two Australia Day Bucket Hats. Strictly while stocks last.

Q. I bought the newspaper this morning and when I got home, I realised that the token was ripped out of the newspaper. What do I do?

A. Please return the newspaper to the participating newsagent where you purchased the newspaper, explain the situation and ask for a replacement copy with the token intact.

If your newsagent fails to provide you with a complete copy of the newspaper, please email promotions@news.com.au detailing the newsagent you visited, including suburb, so that the Circulation Department can investigate the situation.

Q. I have thrown out my copy of The Sunday Telegraph with the token. Where can I get another copy of the newspaper?

A. Your participating newsagent may have back copies of the paper on hand.

Q. I am a subscriber how can I get a my Australia Day Bucket Hat?

If you are a 7 day or weekend home delivery member, you can take the token from your home delivered copy of The Sunday Telegraph to your local participating newsagent to redeem a Australia Day Bucket Hat.

A. full list of participating newsagents can be found at www.dailytelegraph.com.au/promotions

Strictly while stocks last.

Q. How can I give feedback about this promotion?

A. Please email your feedback to promotions@news.com.au.

*Please note the head office does not hold stock in the case of newsagent sell outs and are unable to take payment (cash, cheque or eftpos) for any paper price for missed Australia Day Bucket Hats.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 15 May 2024, 03:04:55 pm from 3.129.70.44