Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 28 April 2024, 07:29:11 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,669 comps and freebies worth over $33,853,289.79 listed

That's over thirty three million, eight hundred and fifty three thousand, two hundred and eighty nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016087 Total Posts (445920 Searchable Posts) in 298266 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Health Spa Holiday for 1 - Kamalaya, THAILAND (Subscribe/FB Like/Email 50wol)
Entry Details
  • Health Spa Holiday Kamalaya     Closing Date: Thursday 04 February 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$8,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Health Spa Holiday for 1 - Kamalaya, THAILAND (Subscribe/FB Like/Email 50wol)  (Read 327 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Wednesday 03 February 2016, 01:23:04 pm »
Go Up

https://www.thehealthychef.com/2016/01/win-a-health-spa-holiday-to-kamalaya-3/

Win A Health Spa Holiday To Kamalaya

*** AIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDED in the prize.  ONE Person!

REVITALISE YOUR BODY IN THE BEST HEALTH + WELLNESS SPA IN THE WORLD !

Have you made your New Year resolutions for 2016?  Having set the good intentions for the year are you now in need of a little inspiration to put them into practice? Well, I’m pleased to announce that The Healthy Chef and Kamalaya have joined forces once again to launch the health spa experience of a lifetime.

Kamalaya is a Wellness Sanctuary and Holistic Spa beautifully located amid the tropical landscape of Koh Samui Thailand. Kamalaya translates as “Lotus Realm:, an enduring symbol for the unfolding of life’s potential where people of all ages and cultures come to heal body, mind and spirit.

This sanctuary offers a holistic and sensible approach to healthy eating and lifestyle that will last a lifetime, and the tools you learn can be easily adapted when you get back home and continue on your journey towards better health. I love this place and it’s been my haven of solitude that helps me reset my mind and body every time I go.

As part of our commitment to helping you improve your health – the healthy chef and Kamalaya want to give one lucky person the chance to win the retreat of a lifetime worth over $8000 !

WHAT YOU WIN – GRAND PRIZE WINNER

The Grand Prize winner will receive the following:

5 nights accommodation in Kamalaya’s new superior suite for two Persons.
    5 night wellness package each (including all treatments specific to your programme and x3 Kamalaya cuisine meals per day and all beverages, excluding imported drinks and alcohol)
    1 x Body Bio-impedance analysis (BIA) per person
    1 x Initial wellness consultation per person
    Round trip airport transfer from Samui Airport
    1 x Wellness gift pack per person
    Use of steam cavern, swimming pool, plunge pools and shakti fitness centre
    Complimentary attendance to scheduled daily holistic fitness activities (Yoga, Meditation,Tai Chi, Qi Gong, pilates etc)
    Tropical welcome drink upon arrival

Air fare not included

TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $ 8000.00 AUD

HOW TO ENTER: it just takes 3 steps

Subscribe to the healthy chef web site. (if you’re already subscribed you can enter no probs)
    Click the LIKE Facebook symbol on the healthy chef web site. PS. Permission to enter will be given to those who don’t have a face book account.
    Tell us in 50 words or less: WHAT KAMALAYA PROGAM YOU WOULD CHOOSE AND WHY ? (View Kamalaya Wellness Programs here)

Email your entry to competition@thehealthychef.com

Ensure you read full details in the method of entry below: Only one entry per person.

Terms and Conditions

METHOD OF ENTRY

Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
    Entry is open to anyone aged 18 years of age and over only. Employees of The Healthy Chef and Kamalaya and their immediate families are ineligible. By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to agree with these terms of entry. This competition is open to all Australian and international subscribers of the healthy chef.
    The competition commences on Thursday 7th January at 7.00 am AEDT and ends Thursday 4th February 2016 at 5 pm AEDT (the promotional period).
    Entrants must have subscribed to my healthy chef newsletter.
    Entrants must then WRITE IN 50 WORDS OR LESS WHAT KAMALAYA PROGRAM YOU WOULD CHOOSE AND WHY ?
    Entries must be sent directly to: competition@thehealthychef.com
    Entrants must include their FULL NAME – ADDRESS – EMAIL ADDRESS – PHONE NUMBER.
    All entries become and remain the property of the Healthy Chef and Kamalaya.
    The retreat must be taken between 4th April – 15th December 2016.
    The prize winner must contact Kamalaya to book their stay. (I will provide the necessary details and contacts you need)

Airfare is not included in the prize.

TAKE ME TO KAMALAYA TO VIEW THE HEALTH PROGRAMS HERE

DETOX
STRESS & BURNOUT
ASIAN BLISS
HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
EMOTIONAL BALANCE
YOGA

How to get there: Koh Samui is serviced by Bangkok Air and Thai Airways out of Bangkok. Direct international flights are available from Hong Kong and Singapore with airlines such as Silk Air and Bangkok air. Kamalaya is about a 45 minute drive from the airport.

Web site: for more info visit the web site www.kamalaya.com

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE – THIS GIFT OF HEALTH WILL BE LIFE CHANGING !

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0469 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 28 April 2024, 07:29:11 am from 3.19.31.73