Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 16 May 2024, 04:26:28 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,545 comps and freebies worth over $34,517,323.38 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and seventeen thousand, three hundred and twenty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017235 Total Posts (447068 Searchable Posts) in 299333 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Ticket Giveaway – Noma, My Perfect Storm + Q&A/Like & Share & Email
Entry Details
  • DP My Perfect Storm     Closing Date: Wednesday 02 March 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Ticket Giveaway – Noma, My Perfect Storm + Q&A/Like & Share & Email  (Read 277 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 01 March 2016, 07:45:22 am »
Go Up

http://thelowdownunder.com/2016/02/27/ticket-giveaway-noma-my-perfect-storm-qa/

Ticket Giveaway – Noma, My Perfect Storm + Q&A

noma-my-perfect-storm-2015-posterScreening as a part of the Melbourne Food & Wine Festival 2016, Noma, My Perfect Storm is a special cinema event made in conjunction with the Melbourne International Film Festival. Film maker Pierre Deschamp goes behind the scenes with Nordic chef René Redzepi, who gives you a succulent course in how he revolutionised gastronomy in the world renowned Noma restaurant in the award winning documentary. Melbourne International Film Festival, Melbourne Food and Wine Festival, and The Lowdown Under are inviting Melbourne guests to join us at an exclusive screening and Question and Answer Session at 4.30pm Sunday March 6, 2016 – Village Cinemas Rivoli. We have three double passes to give away to this exclusive, mouth watering event!

To Enter: Like & Share, Oh Yeah!

Then email ‘Noma, My Perfect Sunday Afternoon!‘ to info@thelowdownunder.com

Entries Open: Now!

Entries Close: Wednesday March 2, 2016 (winners will be notified by email and added to the doorlist)

Synopsis: For the very first time, Melbourne International Film Festival will host an event as part of the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival Presented by Bank of Melbourne on Sunday 6 March 2016 at Village Rivoli Cinemas.

With Noma, René Redzepi revolutionised the entire world of gastronomy, inventing the vocabulary that would push a newfound pedigree to Nordic cuisine while radically changing the image of the modern chef.

Join us as the Melbourne International Film Festival presents a screening of Pierre Deschamp’s Noma, My Perfect Storm, hot off the plate from international festival premieres in Denmark and the United States, and the winner of San Sebastian Film Festival’s Culinary Zinema competition for 2015.

With big-screen flair and an eye for the delicious, the film strives to share with curious eaters the creative spark that has kept Noma on cuisine’s cutting edge, getting behind the kind of iconic uber-popularity that netted the restaurant a waiting list of 60,000 for its recent Japanese season. Deschamp’s doco is as personal an account of Redzepi as you’ll see, revealing the man behind the culinary myths and the drama behind the fine dining, in a whirlwind year that saw perfection become a perfect storm, and Noma fight for its own reinvention.

Special guest Peter Kreiner, Managing Director of Noma and Member of the commitée for MAD Symposium, will be in conversation with Pat Nourse (Gourmet Traveller) for a behind-the-scenes insight into the unique global success of Noma.

- See more at: http://thelowdownunder.com/2016/02/27/ticket-giveaway-noma-my-perfect-storm-qa/#sthash.nPEFNkqW.dpuf
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0484 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 16 May 2024, 04:26:28 am from 3.138.117.25