Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 17 May 2024, 08:43:51 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,568 comps and freebies worth over $41,072,397.15 listed

That's over fourty one million, seventy two thousand, three hundred and ninety seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017313 Total Posts (447146 Searchable Posts) in 299411 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  WIN Stay Lean Tea Detox Pack!
Entry Details
  • WIN Stay Lean Tea Detox Pk!     Closing Date: Wednesday 16 March 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Food & Beverages 
Prizes may include Groceries, Hampers, Alcohol, Coffee etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: WIN Stay Lean Tea Detox Pack!  (Read 149 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Luck_E_Unicorn
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Virgo
Virgo

« : Wednesday 09 March 2016, 05:13:40 pm »
Go Up

http://maxtheunicorn.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/review-giveaway-stay-lean-tea-14-day.html

Stay Lean Tea have kindly provided a 14 Day Detox Program pack (worth $45) for one of my subscribers! The Winner will receive the 14 Day Lean Burner pack plus the 14 Day Lean Cleanse pack.

It's easy to enter, just follow the prompts in the Rafflecopter widget below. Please note you must be a Max The Unicorn email subscriber and visit the Stay Lean Tea website to enter. There are optional tasks, each getting you more entries and thus chances to win. After you subscribe, remember to click the link in your email to complete the subscription process, otherwise it doesn't count! Have fun and Good Luck!

Please Note: There was a technical problem with my last Giveaway, and if you ticked the box to subscribe, it unfortunately didn't automatically subscribe you to my posts! Apparently Rafflecopter doesn't support my email service, FeedBurner and I can't add emails individually like Rafflecopter suggested. I've changed the form, so please subscribe via the right sidebar and click confirm in the email you get. Sorry for the mix-up!

~ This giveaway is open to Australian residents only, and runs from 9/3/16 - 11:59pm 16/3/16 (Adelaide, SA time).
~ The winner will be notified via email and given 3 days to reply, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
~ Standard postage is included in the prize.
~ Winner must provide their Australian postal address for prize delivery.
~ Winner will be announced here on the blog and on the Max The Unicorn Facebook page.

I can't work out how to add a photo again! If someone could add it that would be wonderful. Thanks  Smile

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

If you love beauty products, movies, celebrities and giveaways, check out my blog!  http://maxtheunicorn.blogspot.com.au/
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0625 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 17 May 2024, 08:43:51 pm from 3.14.73.229