Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 04 May 2024, 07:34:06 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,528 comps and freebies worth over $34,606,599.74 listed

That's over thirty four million, six hundred and six thousand, five hundred and ninety nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016501 Total Posts (446334 Searchable Posts) in 298648 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  WIN one of 49 buckle me up sets valued at $189.00./Easy/Source Kids

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Automotive 
Prizes may include Car, Truck, Boat, Bike, Camper van, Tyres, Car Service etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$9,261.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: WIN one of 49 buckle me up sets valued at $189.00./Easy/Source Kids  (Read 125 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Friday 18 March 2016, 12:01:48 pm »
Go Up

http://www.sourcekids.com.au/competitions.aspx

Buckle Me Up

WIN one of 49 buckle me up sets valued at $189.00.

buckle me up is a child seatbelt reminder for cars that alerts you by both audible beeps and a flashing light when your child unbuckles their seatbelt in the back of the car.

Enter the competition here.

SOURCE KIDS COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS

The following terms and conditions apply to all Source Kids competitions unless otherwise stated.
Entry is open to all Australian residents except employees and associates of Source Kids.
To enter any Source Kids competitions visit www.sourcekids.com.au and enter on the ‘Competitions’ page by completing the entry form.
By entering any competition for Source Kids, you agree to receive information and updates. If you would prefer not to receive this information please email us or unsubscribe from updates received.
To be eligible to win a prize, all entries must be received during the competition period and all details must be supplied. Entries will not be processed if information is not entered.
The prize winner will be drawn at PO Box 5279, Launceston. The result of the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners will be notified by email within 5 days of the draw date. Winners names will be published on the Source Kids website and in eNewsletter updates.
Winners will have one month to claim prize. If prize is not claimed within that time, the prize will be redrawn.
Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Unless stated otherwise, postage/delivery will be included in prize giveaway. Source Kids will not take any responsibility for delays in postage or delivery.
The promoters of the Source Kids competitions are The CDSA Trust ABN 66 434 598 812.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0469 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 04 May 2024, 07:34:06 pm from 18.191.13.255