Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 19 May 2024, 09:06:45 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,547 comps and freebies worth over $41,161,270.58 listed

That's over fourty one million, one hundred and sixty one thousand, two hundred and seventy dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017361 Total Posts (447194 Searchable Posts) in 299458 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  1xWomen in Workboots Book/3xGarnier pac/1x$50 Block Shop Voucher (Survey/30wol)
Entry Details
  • 1xWomen in Workboots Book/3xGa     Closing Date: Friday 15 April 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: 1xWomen in Workboots Book/3xGarnier pac/1x$50 Block Shop Voucher (Survey/30wol)  (Read 157 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Thursday 14 April 2016, 08:03:10 am »
Go Up

http://www.theplumbette.com.au/life-lessons/the-4-year-itch/

The First prize is a book by Lynette Gray called Women in Workboots. A compilation of inspiring stories of women who have broken through the barriers in male dominated industries. The book is a must read for women working as a tradie or in male-dominated roles. The women featured in the book share their stories of trials and triumph. I really believe any woman who reads this book will be inspired and motivated to breakthrough barriers in their career. It’s a great read and I’m very thankful I got to speak to Lynne earlier this year about her book and she happily agreed to send a book out as a prize.

There are 3 Garnier Beauty Prize packs worth $40 each. Truth be told I received my last Garnier hamper earlier this year and I am swimming in products, so I’d love to send some packs out so you can reap part of my rewards. There are two luscious hair packs which include shampoo, conditioner, texture spray and leave in serum. One pack includes Pure Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, 400ml Micellar Water, 200ml Beauty Oil Scrub and Ultimate Beauty Nourishing Oil.

The last prize is a $50 The Block Shop voucher which could come in handy if you are wanting to add some new homewares to your home. Especially if you see something that catches you eye while watching Reno Rumble or The Block later this year.

In order to be in the running for a prize, you need to fill in my survey and tell me in 30 words or less, if you could be a tradie, what trade would you work in and why? The most interesting answer will win one of the prizes.

I have to say thank you to all of you for reading The Plumbette. It’s been an incredible journey writing for 4 years, but I can’t wait to see what happens in the years to come. I always value your comments, emails and messages on social media. So thank you for being so awesome!

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0453 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 19 May 2024, 09:06:45 am from 18.223.15.47