Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 29 April 2024, 11:15:20 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,661 comps and freebies worth over $32,976,144.35 listed

That's over thirty two million, nine hundred and seventy six thousand, one hundred and fourty four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016161 Total Posts (445994 Searchable Posts) in 298333 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win "Land of Mine" special advance screening on Tuesday 28 June - Brisbane - Qld
Entry Details
  • Land of Mine preview BNE QLD     Closing Date: Sunday 26 June 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win "Land of Mine" special advance screening on Tuesday 28 June - Brisbane - Qld  (Read 145 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Wednesday 22 June 2016, 01:48:48 am »
Go Up

Now a much anticipated fixture on the Australian film festival calendar, the third Volvo Scandinavian Film Festival will see some of the most exciting and fresh movies from Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland grace local cinema screens in July.

The Brisbane leg of the national festival, which brings new dramas, documentaries and laughs to cinemas, will open at Palace Barracks Cinema on July 13 with Welcome to Norway.

Other highlights of the Volvo Scandinavian Film Festival, on at Palace Barracks Cinema from July 13-27, include As It Is In Heaven 1 and 2, the acclaimed The Pusher trilogy and Land of Mine.

Based on extraordinary true events, writer/director Martin Zandvliet’s stunning, multi award-winning new film Land of Mine is a nail-bitingly tense thriller about a group of young German prisoners of war in Denmark in the immediate aftermath of World War II.

Zandvliet’s powerful and morally complex tale is riveting viewing that examines both the repercussions of retribution and the value of forgiveness, with a potency that echoes Peter Weir’s Gallipoli and Kathryn Bigelow’s The Hurt Locker.

Thanks to the Volvo Scandinavian Film Festival, The Westerner has five double passes to a special advanced screening of Land of Mine, at Palace Barracks Cinema on Tuesday 28 June at 7pm, to give away.

http://www.vision6.com.au/em/forms/subscribe.php?db=403651&s=115799&a=32998&k=2aa64f1

Entries close June 26.

** Only one entry per person accepted **
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0422 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 29 April 2024, 11:15:20 pm from 18.220.1.239