Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 19 May 2024, 01:13:05 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,550 comps and freebies worth over $191,165,189.58 listed

That's over one hundred and ninety one million, one hundred and sixty five thousand, one hundred and eighty nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017367 Total Posts (447200 Searchable Posts) in 299464 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Lego KRE-O Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise/RC
Entry Details
  • KRE-O Star Trek U.S.S. Enterpr     Closing Date: Sunday 31 July 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Games & Toys 
Board Games, Electronic Games, Dolls, Puzzles etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Lego KRE-O Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise/RC  (Read 121 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 05 July 2016, 07:32:26 am »
Go Up

http://becoming7.com/2016/07/01/star-trek/

Hi 7’s! Most of you are aware that July 21-24  is Comic Con! The largest of which is in San Diego, CA. Unfortunately, I do not have tickets to giveaway. Boo Hiss Boo Hiss.

I am hoping to attend the Modesto Con July 9 and 10th. Modesto Con is a pop culture convention similar to Comic Con.

Comic Con and similar events bring together fans of various pop culture hits. People dress up in cosplay. There are guest speaker panels. You might even score an autograph or two during a meet and greet. Most importantly it is a meeting of dedicated fans who celebrate their passions.

After Anton‘s accident in June, most of you are also aware that Star Trek Beyond is set to release on July 22.

While I am not personally a Trekkie, both my husband and my sister are. So in honor of Comic Con and Star Trek, I present to you the Becoming 7 July Giveaway!

KRE-O Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise. Kre-O is made by Hasbro but is very similar to Lego. The building set I am giving away comes with 5 mini figures. The top of the ship is removable and opens up to the bridge.

startrek

Explore the final frontier with the crew of the U.S.S. ENTERPRISE, the iconic ship from the STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS movie.  Inspired by the ship featured in the film, the KRE-O STAR TREK U.S.S. ENTERPRISE is 18-inches long and is the first KRE-O set that actually lights up featuring LIGHTTECH! Explore the bridge interior play area, glowing warp engines, and launch a projectile from a lighted photon torpedo.  Kids and fans alike will be excited to join KREON figures of CAPTAIN KIRK, SPOCK, and DR. MCCOY on the bridge to defend against  two villain KREON figures.  Set includes 432 pieces and five KREON figures.  Requires three AAA Alkaline batteries. Batteries not included. – See more at:  http://www.startrek.com/article/first-look-hasbros-star-trek-toys-revealed#sthash.ckEHgdoc.dpuf
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0438 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 19 May 2024, 01:13:05 pm from 18.188.10.33