Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 26 May 2024, 05:01:05 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,545 comps and freebies worth over $33,202,538.41 listed

That's over thirty three million, two hundred and two thousand, five hundred and thirty eight dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017617 Total Posts (447450 Searchable Posts) in 299700 Topics by 41506 Members
Latest Member: VronniePantz
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win Jean Paul Gaultier designed tea set & tea - FB
Entry Details
  • Designer teaset & tea Facebook     Closing Date: Tuesday 19 July 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Food & Beverages 
Prizes may include Groceries, Hampers, Alcohol, Coffee etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win Jean Paul Gaultier designed tea set & tea - FB  (Read 148 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Friday 15 July 2016, 08:52:08 am »
Go Up

https://www.facebook.com/MadameFlavour/

It's Bastille Day Kindred Spirits, when we celebrate the national day of France and I have a little gift for one of you. Have you entered my giveaway yet? I'm giving you the chance to win this amazing Jean Paul Gaultier designed tea set and set of my French Adventures loose leaf teas inspired by the tea salons of Paris. I love this set, I have one at the office I used to share tea with guests.

| R U L E S |
This is draw is intended for loyal customers of Madame Flavour Tea. There is one gift only of a Jean Paul Gaultier designed tea set, three Madame Flavour French Adventures loose leaf teas.
Personal details and permissions collected by Madame Flavour via the entry process will not be shared with other businesses. They will be used only to monitor possible fraudulent activities which if noted will lead to exclusion from the draw.
Entrants must be Australian or New Zealand residents aged over 18 years. Entries close at 12:00AEST on 19.07.2016.
The winner will be randomly drawn from eligible entries which have been completed in full and meet the criteria, and announced on Madame Flavour's Facebook page.
Madame Flavour reserves the right to disqualify contestants. We do not encourage sweepstakers or accounts set up for competition entries as these gifts are for loyal customers. Entrants who use competition accounts, apps and entry groups will be disqualified. Contestants shall not use fraudulent means to enter multiple times or boost their own entry with additional email accounts.
Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance that a complete release of Madame Flavour is given by each entrant. This draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0484 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 26 May 2024, 05:01:05 am from 3.20.203.20