Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 29 April 2024, 01:31:31 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,626 comps and freebies worth over $33,927,429.79 listed

That's over thirty three million, nine hundred and twenty seven thousand, four hundred and twenty nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016116 Total Posts (445949 Searchable Posts) in 298293 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Ancient Bath and Body anti-wrinkle cream [giveaway]/RC
Entry Details
  • Bath/Body anti-wrinkle Cream     Closing Date: Monday 10 October 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Ancient Bath and Body anti-wrinkle cream [giveaway]/RC  (Read 959 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Friday 30 September 2016, 06:24:59 am »
Go Up

http://giveawayguy.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/ancient-bath-body-wrinkle-cream-giveaway.html

Ancient Bath and Body anti-wrinkle cream [giveaway]

If you want to keep those pesky wrinkles at bay, look to Ancient Bath and Body for the perfect formulation.

Ancient Bath and Body is an Etsy shop run by Vanessa, and she's been making her own homemade natural bath and body products for quite some time, and for good reasons.

Do we really know what we're putting on and in our bodies? Vanessa said she wants to create products for everyone who wants an alternative to harmful products. Ancient Bath and Body takes old traditions and techniques, and incorporates safe all-natural ingredients in the products.

This thick and luxurious anti-wrinkle cream aims to help minimize wrinkles due to age or environmental factors such as the sun, dry weather, etc. Packed with beneficial ingredients for all day moisture, the cream helps fight acne, minimizes the appearance of scars, and minimizes Eczema and Psoriasis breakouts.

My wife is a big fan. The aroma is not that strong at all, which I prefer since I'm not a fan of powerful scents. Nor is it greasy much.

For effective use, apply twice a day after your cleaning regimen. If you don't use this consistently then you might not see the benefits. Keep in mind that since this is a natural product, it may take some time to work. Be patient.

Whether you're a man or woman who needs to fight wrinkles, give this wrinkle cream a shot and give your skin the moisture it needs. Also, this type of product will melt in temperatures warmer than 76 degrees Fahrenheit. Due to it's natural nature it will melt, so keep it stored in a cool area.

So who wants to win something?! Vanessa of Ancient Bath and Body and I are offering a jar of anti-wrinkle cream to one lucky Giveaway Guy reader.

Enter to win using the Rafflecopter form below. You may share on Twitter once a day for extra points for the duration of the giveaway.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0438 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 29 April 2024, 01:31:31 am from 18.222.119.148