Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 03 May 2024, 01:23:31 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,552 comps and freebies worth over $34,060,992.40 listed

That's over thirty four million, sixty thousand, nine hundred and ninety two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016424 Total Posts (446257 Searchable Posts) in 298576 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/3 Madman prize packs - 25 wol
Entry Details
  • Madman prize pack SaktyPopcorn     Closing Date: Friday 14 October 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/3 Madman prize packs - 25 wol  (Read 184 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Tuesday 04 October 2016, 11:49:06 am »
Go Up

http://saltypopcorn.com.au/madman/

This is it!! Finally I am clearing out the cupboards and running the comps. I know a few people have been waiting on this one for a very long time. All the left over DVDs and Blu Rays from comps ran in the past or comps that got left behind due to life are finally going to hit the site so we can catch up. And what a better way to do it than by starting with Madman Entertainment.

Madman is probably my favourite distributor in Australia. Their arty nature and film choices match my preferred taste in film. Not to mention they are the distributor for all things Ghibli, probably my favourite studio on the planet.

THE PRIZE PACK:

Well this is it. You can win one of three prize packs, each prize pack containing the above movies.

Each pack consists of:
GHOST IN THE SHELL – Blu Ray
PRINCESS MONONOKE – Blu Ray
MONSTER – Blu Ray
THE SALVATION – Blu Ray
JOE – DVD
OMAR – DVD
THE SUMMIT – DVD
THE FINISHERS – DVD

As you may have gathered it will truly help if you have a Blu Ray player. Very Happy

MINI REVIEWS:

This is honestly the best prize we have ever given away on Salty Popcorn. Every single movie is a 4/5 or higher on my scoring. GHOST IN THE SHELL is one of the greatest anime ever made and PRINCESS MONONOKE is arguably Miyazaki’s greatest work.
MONSTER is the film that won Charlize Theron an Oscar, THE SALVATION is the violent and visual Mads Mikkelsen Western and no word of a lie, JOE is a 5/5 film that stars Nicholas Cage. Haha yep, he has made some great movies.
OMAR won the Best Foreign film Oscar for this Palestinian thriller/ drama and THE SUMMIT is a brilliantly made 2012 documentary about the 2008 K2 disaster that saw eleven people killed.
And finally, THE FINISHERS is the amazing heart warming journey of father and (wheelchair bound) son teaming up to enter an Iron Man triathlon, needs tissues, too much joy.

IN CONCLUSION:

It doesn’t get much better than this for a Salty Popcorn Prize Pack. I cannot thank Madman Entertainment enough for all the goodies and can only apologise for a lot of them not being posted at the time of their release. There is not a dud in this bunch and there are hours and hours of entertainment bliss to be won. I may or may not have some smaller runner up prizes if you do not win one of the three major prizes.

HOW TO WIN THE MAD MADMAN MEGA PRIZE PACK:

With special thanks to Madman Entertainment to win one of the three prize packs listed above you need to either like and share/ retweet this post on Facebook/Twitter/ Google+/ Pinterest/ LinkedIn/ Flipboard or Instagram (all the links to follow us are on the top right of homepage). Further to this you then need to leave a comment below stating the answer/s to the following questions:

This is a grand prize so you have to answer three questions:

What is the greatest anime movie of all time and why? I am stuck on three I cannot decide on – AKIRA, CASTLE IN THE SKY and GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES.

What is Nicholas Cage’s greatest performance and why? This will never change for me – BRINGING OUT THE DEAD – one of the most underrated movies ever made.

Where did Nicholas Cage go wrong in life? I am going with partying, gambling and a complete inability to pick decent scripts – he just seems to make anything these days – the sad part is I really like him.

I MUST STRESS ORIGINALITY WILL WIN THE PRIZES – YOU NEED TO STAND OUT – IMPRESS THE JUDGES!

If you do not have social media then you can still enter, leave your entry below in the comments and then email me at jking@saltypopcorn.com.au telling me you don’t have social media (you still need to enter on the website).
This is a game of skill and selected purely on the thoughts of the judges.

The prizes will be drawn on or before October 15th. Good luck! Oh, and minor housekeeping – huge apologies for overseas readers, this competition is only available to Australian residents.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.05 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 03 May 2024, 01:23:31 am from 3.15.143.181