Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 14 May 2024, 10:01:44 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,505 comps and freebies worth over $35,351,291.38 listed

That's over thirty five million, three hundred and fifty one thousand, two hundred and ninety one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017118 Total Posts (446951 Searchable Posts) in 299219 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/5 "Call Me By Your Name" double passes - QLD.
Entry Details
  • Call Me By Your Name DPs QLD     Closing Date: Wednesday 20 December 2017

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/5 "Call Me By Your Name" double passes - QLD.  (Read 137 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Monday 04 December 2017, 11:01:10 pm »
Go Up

Thanks to our friends at Sony Pictures we have ten in-season tickets to see Call Me By Your Name.

Here’s a brief synopsis:

It is the summer of 1983, and teenager Elio (Timothée Chalamet) is on holiday at his parents’ Italian villa. His days are spent reading, swimming and flirting with girls. When his professor father’s new American assistant Oliver (Armie Hammer) first arrives, Elio is indifferent. As the days pass, the two spend more time together sparking a growing attraction that will change their lives forever.

Based on André Aciman’s novel, with a screenplay by James Ivory, Call Me By Your Name is a sensitive and evocative romance from acclaimed filmmaker Luca Guadagnino (I Am Love, A Bigger Splash). Soundtrack includes new music by Sufjan Stevens. Call Me By Your Name was the recipient of the Audience Award for Best Film at the 2017 Melbourne International Film Festival and the runner up at the Sydney Film Festival.

To be in the running to win one of the five double passes send an email to prizes@timeoffmedia.com.au with “Call Me By Your Name” in the subject line. Please include your postal address. QLD addresses only. One entry per person. Comp closes December 20, 2017 at 10am. Winners will will notified by return email.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Wednesday 13 December 2017, 12:40:40 pm »
Go Up

http://www.tommagazine.com.au/2017/11/30/call-me-by-your-name/

Thanks to our friends at Sony Pictures we have ten in-season tickets to see Call Me By Your Name.

Here’s a brief synopsis:

It is the summer of 1983, and teenager Elio (Timothée Chalamet) is on holiday at his parents’ Italian villa. His days are spent reading, swimming and flirting with girls. When his professor father’s new American assistant Oliver (Armie Hammer) first arrives, Elio is indifferent. As the days pass, the two spend more time together sparking a growing attraction that will change their lives forever.

Based on André Aciman’s novel, with a screenplay by James Ivory,  Call Me By Your Name  is a sensitive and evocative romance from acclaimed filmmaker Luca Guadagnino (I Am Love, A Bigger Splash). Soundtrack includes new music by Sufjan Stevens. Call Me By Your Name was the recipient of the Audience Award for Best Film at the 2017 Melbourne International Film Festival and the runner up at the Sydney Film Festival.

Opens December 26 at New Farm Cinemas and Palace Cinemas.

Watch /embed the trailer: https://youtu.be/R0UgXrhCPHo

To be in the running to win one of the five double passes send an email to prizes@timeoffmedia.com.au with “Call Me By Your Name” in the subject line. Please include your postal address. QLD addresses only. One entry per person. No entries via third party sites. Comp closes December 20, 2017 at 10am. Winners will will notified by return email.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0484 seconds with 9 queries.
Tuesday 14 May 2024, 10:01:44 am from 3.145.201.47