Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 03 May 2024, 04:57:32 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,554 comps and freebies worth over $34,063,290.40 listed

That's over thirty four million, sixty three thousand, two hundred and ninety dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016426 Total Posts (446259 Searchable Posts) in 298578 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Disney on Ice for 4 - specific date, no travel
Entry Details
  • Disney on Ice for 4     Closing Date: Tuesday 10 April 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Disney on Ice for 4 - specific date, no travel  (Read 123 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Mkett57
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 10 April 2018, 03:00:44 pm »
Go Up

http://www.redlandcitybulletin.com.au/story/5299232/win-tickets-disney-on-ice-brings-100-years-of-magic/?cs=365

Disney On Ice brings 100 Years of Magic to Brisbane from June 29

This year Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic will tour the country, bringing the much-loved stars to Brisbane from June 29 to July 2.

The 2018 tour of Disney On Ice will bring to life more than 14 timeless Disney tales including Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story, The Lion King, Finding Nemo and Frozen.

“I know every one of these stories! I have such fond memories from my own childhood, as well as my time working on Saturday Disney. Now a mum of two young girls who love these stories and characters, I’m thrilled to be partnering with Disney On Ice for a second year – and so is my family!” ambassador and mother of two Shelley Craft said.

“Disney On Ice has become a tradition for my family and for the past five years, my daughters and I have traveled to Brisbane to see the show. Each year we create new memories, which I value dearly,” Ms Craft said.

Creating memories is synonymous with Disney On Ice, which recently surveyed Australian families about their own childhood memories.

The survey of more than 8,000 people revealed the most treasured childhood memory for people was a ‘specific family activity’ (55 per cent), followed by a ‘specific holiday overseas with the family’ (14 per cent), a ‘specific family celebration’ (12 per cent), a ‘major life event such as the first day of school’ (six per cent) and ‘receiving a specific toy/game’ (five per cent).

The survey also found that ‘work pressures’ were a key obstacle for people when creating lasting childhood memories for their children, nominated by 57 per cent of respondents. This was followed by ‘conflicting family schedules’ (15 per cent), ‘technology’ (14 per cent), ‘limited or no time with grandparents’ (nine per cent) and ‘academic expectations’ (five per cent).

Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic will dazzle with magical moments from Disney’s Frozen, TheLion King, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and Disney Pixar’s Toy Story and Finding Nemo – all featuring more than 30 favourite Disney songs.

For tickets go to Ticketek.com.au/DisneyOnIce

WIN: In conjunction with Disney on Ice, Redland City Bulletin has a Disney On Ice pack comprising four  A-Reserve tickets to the Friday, June 29, 7pm show of Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic (valued at $180 as at March 20) to give away. To be in the draw to win, enter your details below by 9am on Monday ,April 30. Conditions may apply and winners will be contacted and announced online.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0484 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 03 May 2024, 04:57:32 am from 3.144.77.71