Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 03 May 2024, 09:52:01 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,560 comps and freebies worth over $33,995,451.40 listed

That's over thirty three million, nine hundred and ninety five thousand, four hundred and fifty one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016437 Total Posts (446270 Searchable Posts) in 298587 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win one of two copies of 128 Recipes that saved my life/Members/Visit Vineyards
Entry Details
  • 128 Recipes that saved my life     Closing Date: Tuesday 31 July 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win one of two copies of 128 Recipes that saved my life/Members/Visit Vineyards  (Read 178 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Saturday 07 July 2018, 05:05:02 pm »
Go Up

http://www.visitvineyards.com/home/surveys-competitions-win-prizes/win-128-recipes-that-saved-my-life-jun-july-2018

Win 128 Recipes that saved my life
...or at least my dinner by Bridget Davis
Subscribe to VisitVineyards.com

Working at renowned restaurants, successful gastropubs and catering for the corporate world for over 25 years has given chef Bridget Davis an abundance of knowledge, recipes and tips, all of which she's now shared in this book that could save your dinner too!
We have two copies of the helpful 128 Recipes that saved my life... or at least my dinner to be won.

These are recipes Bridget knows by heart having appeared on her restaurant menus and at kitchen tables for decades. Each recipe has a background story and secrets and tips to making the most of the dish. See links below for a taste of a few!

Bridget also has a love of technololgy which has seen her accumulate an amazing 1,000,000 online following across a variety of media, and it's all about sharing her love of cooking. She believes with a passion that cooking is invaluable for the wellbeing and soul of a family and now dedicates herself to passing on her craft and inspiring others.

From tech to paper, Bridget has now published her first book and one could be in your kitchen library soon!

Enter below to win one of two copies of 128 Recipes that saved my life... or at least my dinner.

Read more in the press release »

and see links below to recipes from the book.

NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS

Please check our winners page regularly for your name and make sure VisitVineyards.com is added to your safe senders lists. We communicate with winners by email unless otherwise stated.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Prizes are one of two copies of 128 Recipes that saved my life... or at least my dinner by Bridget Davis (valued at A$35 each plus postage).The competition is open to all VisitVineyards.com subscribers and Members over the age of 18. Entries open 1st June 2018 and close midnight 31st July 2018. Winners drawn 1st August 2018 and names posted on our winners page. See our competition terms and conditions here

You must be a logged-in subscriber of VisitVineyards.com to enter this competition (or to complete our survey, if applicable).
Subscription is free and gives you access to wine and food reviews and recommendations, wine region itineraries, the national wine events calendar, competitions, forums, our monthly newsletter and exclusive subscriber discounts and offers.

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE (it's free) »

Then go to any VisitVineyards.com page where you will find a link to Win! on the right of the top banner, or click on the tab that says Giveaways.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0469 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 03 May 2024, 09:52:01 am from 3.141.202.54