Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 19 May 2024, 04:20:39 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,538 comps and freebies worth over $41,139,543.58 listed

That's over fourty one million, one hundred and thirty nine thousand, five hundred and fourty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017351 Total Posts (447184 Searchable Posts) in 299448 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a KitchenAid Stand Mixer Worth $899 from Cakes by Cliff/25wol
Entry Details
  • KitchenAid Stand Mixer     Closing Date: Saturday 01 September 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Home Electrical 
Prizes may include White Goods, Appliances, Lamps, Vacuum cleaners etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a KitchenAid Stand Mixer Worth $899 from Cakes by Cliff/25wol  (Read 131 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Sunday 26 August 2018, 11:16:04 am »
Go Up

http://www.cakesbycliff.com/cbc-giveaway

Australian Residents:
Those living in Australia have the chance to win 1 x KitchenAid Stand Mixer KSM160 (valued at AUD$899 / approx US$675)

A powerful tool for those at any baking or decorating skill level, it’s as beautiful as it is functional and with the versatility to help you with everything from cake mixes, buttercream and beyond. It’s an indispensable tool in my kitchen and I’m thrilled to be giving one away!

website_giveaway_header.jpg
Cakes by Cliff Online Course Giveaway
You might already know my new online course is launching soon and to kick off the celebrations, I’m going to start off the brand new era with something BIG!

This course was really something that I have had in mind for a long time. I created it to help anybody with an interest and appreciation for baking and cake decorating with the hope that it could maybe help them do more with their passion.

Teaching live workshops has given me the opportunity to extend my helping hand to people around me with with tips, tricks and instruction in person and I’m really pleased I’ve been able to meet and help lots of people.

But I wanted to do more!

While a person-to-person experience can offer a lot, having a solid reference point you can come back to any time can really help you turn the corner with things like perfecting your method, becoming consistently good and eventually mastering techniques. 

For those of you that have had a creative spark ignited by the craft of cake design, this course is designed to help you fan your creative flame and I’m really very excited to be able to now giveaway some key tools to help you on your journey!

Prizes
Here they are! There are 2 prizes to be won and it all depends on where you live in the world (because anybody can enter, it doesn’t matter where you are from!)

Australian Residents:
Those living in Australia have the chance to win 1 x KitchenAid Stand Mixer KSM160 (valued at AUD$899 / approx US$675)

A powerful tool for those at any baking or decorating skill level, it’s as beautiful as it is functional and with the versatility to help you with everything from cake mixes, buttercream and beyond. It’s an indispensable tool in my kitchen and I’m thrilled to be giving one away!

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0612 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 19 May 2024, 04:20:39 am from 18.119.141.42