Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 29 April 2024, 03:25:04 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,629 comps and freebies worth over $33,928,829.79 listed

That's over thirty three million, nine hundred and twenty eight thousand, eight hundred and twenty nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016119 Total Posts (445952 Searchable Posts) in 298296 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  GAdventures - Win a Holiday in Vietnam for 2
Entry Details
  • Win a Holiday in Vietnam for 2     Closing Date: Thursday 28 February 2019

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Travel & Accommodation 
Prizes may include Holidays, Airfares, Tours, Car Hire, Accommodation etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: GAdventures - Win a Holiday in Vietnam for 2  (Read 169 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 19 February 2019, 09:03:35 pm »
Go Up

https://www.gadventures.com/travel-deals/clickfrenzy/

Enter to win 10 days in Vietnam*

*I am a resident of the Australia and agree to the terms and conditions.
Yes! I'd like to receive G Adventures emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Terms and Conditions
Winner is entitled to two (2) free places on guaranteed departures of G Adventures small group adventure tour- Classic Vietnam Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City (AVCH). Return economy airfares for two (2) persons from nearest capital city (no deviations, maximum cost $2000). Winner must depart by 31/07/2019 provided that a minimum of four paying passengers are confirmed on such departure. Winner must book by 30/06/2019. Winner must be 18 years of age or older in order to claim the prize. Winner’s companion must be over 18 years old. Prize applies to the listed itinerary only and excludes optional or additional services such as transfers, pre- or post-tour accommodation, "My Own Room" or ";My Own Tent" insurance, amendments, and all incidentals, meals, gratuities, taxes, fees, levies, and transportation not expressly included in the itinerary. Prize: i) is subject to availability, ii) is valid on new bookings only, iii) may not be combined with any other offer or discount, iv) has no cash value, v) is not transferrable to another person, vi) is not eligible for "Lifetime Deposit" nor "Guaranteed Departure" and vii) cannot be exchanged by the Winner. Winner must contact G Adventures directly by phone and/or email to book their prize tour, and G Adventures must agree to the chosen departure dates and the prize may be substituted for a prize of comparable value by G Adventures' in its sole discretion. Passport, visa, and vaccination procurement and costs are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize is subject to the Winner agreeing to G Adventures' booking terms and conditions, found at gadventures.com/terms-conditions-policies
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0469 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 29 April 2024, 03:25:04 am from 3.141.244.201