Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 02 May 2024, 07:08:16 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,594 comps and freebies worth over $33,889,257.32 listed

That's over thirty three million, eight hundred and eighty nine thousand, two hundred and fifty seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016362 Total Posts (446195 Searchable Posts) in 298515 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a copy of “The Swedish Little Kitchen” by Rachel Khoo
Entry Details
  • SwedishLittleKitchen cookbooks     Closing Date: Sunday 29 March 2020

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a copy of “The Swedish Little Kitchen” by Rachel Khoo  (Read 223 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Tuesday 25 February 2020, 11:44:16 am »
Go Up

In 2016, bestselling food writer Rachel Khoo bid farewell to her Parisian kitchen and moved to Sweden in pursuit of love.

"It was certainly challenging to begin with," she told Nordic Style Magazine. "I still struggle with the long winters, though I’ve learnt not to fight them... Sweden is the perfect place to bring up a family, which of course is just right for me now."

Over 100 delicious and seasonal Swedish recipes from her new little Scandi kitchen.

Having made the country her home, Khoo now shares over 100 delicious and seasonal Swedish recipes from her new little Scandi kitchen in The Little Swedish Kitchen.

Cardamom bun bombe

Find the recipe here.

Tradition gets personal
The book celebrates traditional fare, embraces local ingredients, and explores what the locals eat at home. Rachel also adds plenty of her own fresh and delicious takes on Swedish recipes.

"When I decided to write a Swedish cookbook, I asked myself what would make my book different from those that were already out there," Khoo said when interviewed by The Irish Times. "It’s my personal story, my approach to food.”

Apple and cheese spelt buns

Find the recipe here.

Famous Khoo charm
There's a lot of the 'Khoo magic' in The Little Swedish Kitchen. Her joyous, infectious approach to life is balanced by calm Swedish concepts like fredagsmys - or "cosy Friday" - and fika - a relaxing coffee and cake break with friends. Naturally, all Swedish traditions come with perfectly-suited food choices and Khoo's new book is brimming with ideas.

“I really enjoy the process of discovering a new culture through food," she told The Irish Times.

Rachel Khoo's raspberry jam and chocolate buns
Find the recipe here.

This delightful new cookbook lets us peep over her shoulder and discover the food traditions of Sweden brought to life by a Khoo's famous charm.

Khoo's infectious approach to life is balanced by calm Swedish concepts like fredagsmys andfika.

https://www.sbs.com.au/food/article/2020/02/21/win-1-3-little-swedish-kitchen-cookbooks

Enter your details for your chance to win one of three copies of Rachel Khoo's cookbooks.

Each prize consists of one cookbook.

Competition opens: Monday, 24 February 2020, 10:00 am (AEST)

Competition closes: Sunday 29 March 2020, 11:59 pm (AEST)

Competition drawn: Monday, 6 April 2020, 12:00 pm (AEST)
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.067 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 02 May 2024, 07:08:16 am from 3.135.198.49