READY FOR A MUSIC DROP?
FIND YOUR UNIQUE CODE ON THE BASE OF YOUR CAN & ENTER BELOW TO FIND OUT INSTANTLY IF YOU'RE A WINNERhttp://vmusicdrop.com/
Purchase SPECIALLY marked can
T&CS APPLY. AU & NZ RES 18+ ONLY. STARTS: 24/9/20. ENDS: 11:59PM AEST ON 31/3/21. LIMIT 1 ENTRY P/PERSON P/DAY. RETAIN WINNING PRODUCT/S WITH UNIQUE CODE/S (found on base of can).
“V SUMMER OF MUSIC” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 24/09/2020 and close at 11:59PM AEST on 31/03/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a specially marked V drink product from any retailer stocking specially marked V products during the Promotional Period. Each specially marked V product will contain a unique code. Specially marked V drink products will include:
• 250ml V Green
• 500ml V Green
• 4x 300ml V Green (multi pack)
• 4x 275ml V Green (multi pack)
• 330ml V Green
• 330ml V Blue
• 6x 330ml V Green (multi pack) • 6x 330ml V Blue (multi pack)
6. To enter, entrants must visit www.vmusicdrop.com
, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including the unique code shown on the packaging of the specially marked V product they have purchased and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
7. Upon submitting their entry in accordance with clause 6 above, entrants will be notified instantly on screen whether or not they are a provisional winner of an instant prize (subject to verification). Provisional instant winners will be given instructions on screen on how to claim their prize.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per specially marked V product purchased; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of one (1) entry is permitted per person per day.
9. Entrants must retain original specially marked V product clearly showing the unique code(s) used to enter for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the original specially marked V product(s) for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. There are 10,700 instant win prizes available to be won during the Promotional Period, across Australia and New Zealand. Winners of an instant win prize can choose their prize from the following prize options:
• 1x 6 month Spotify Premium subscription gift card valued at $72 AUD (available to AU residents only)
• 2 x 3 month Spotify Premium subscription gift cards valued at $90 NZD (available to NZ residents only)
• 1x $100 JB Hi-Fi digital gift card
• 1x $100 iTunes digital gift card
• 1x $100 Ticketmaster e-gift card
• 1x $100 Ticketek discount code
15. In the event of any ACT winners, their names will be published online at www.vmusicdrop.com
commencing from 08/04/2021.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Spotify, iTunes, JB Hi Fi, Ticketmaster or Ticketek.
17. In the event of any matter outside of the Promoter’s control that affects the operation of this Promotion, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
18. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
19. Winners must confirm their chosen prize and provide details for delivery of the prize by 11:59pm AEST on 01/07/2021. If for any reason a winner does not provide these details by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then their prize will be forfeited.
20. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$1,070,000. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
22. A draw for any instant win prize that is won but not validly claimed pursuant to clause 19 may take place on 02/07/2021 at Frucor Suntory Australia Pty Ltd of 2/5 George 2 Street, North Strathfield NSW 2137 at 9.30am AEST, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. In the event of any ACT winners, their names will be published online at www.vmusicdrop.com
commencing on 09/07/2021.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool that are won but remain unclaimed will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. There will be a total of 10,935,312 unique codes in market for this promotion.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutoryconsumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
29. The Promoter is Frucor Suntory Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 73 060 091 536) of 2/5 George Street, North Strathfield NSW 2137. Telephone: (02) 8762 0399 (Australia) and Frucor Suntory New Zealand Ltd of 86 Plunket Avenue, Manukau, Auckland (New Zealand).
NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43412 ACT Permit No. TP20/00576 SA Permit No