Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 08 May 2024, 12:15:34 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,543 comps and freebies worth over $34,128,819.55 listed

That's over thirty four million, one hundred and twenty eight thousand, eight hundred and nineteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016721 Total Posts (446554 Searchable Posts) in 298854 Topics by 41501 Members
Latest Member: kareng1191
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win some High Quality Billie Eilish Artwork - The Brag Media - 25 wol
Entry Details
  • Billie Eilish artwork The Brag     Closing Date: Monday 30 November 2020

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win some High Quality Billie Eilish Artwork - The Brag Media - 25 wol  (Read 113 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Tuesday 03 November 2020, 12:18:16 pm »
Go Up

Here’s how you can get your hands on some sweet Billie Eilish artwork.

If you’re one of the millions of folks who can’t get enough of Billie Eilish, then boy do we have the perfect artwork giveaway for you.

Aussie artist Nathan McCarron has quickly made a name for himself thanks to his freakishly accurate celeb portraits.

Having drawn the likes of Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Justin Bieber and Post Malone, it’s no surprise that he’s amassed a whopping 379,000 TikTok followers.

Despite having only joined TikTok back in January, his videos depicting his drawings have gained him a cool 5 million likes, along with the ever-coveted blue trick.

His talents have also led to paid commissions from Universal Music, a Faber-Castell sponsorship, and even a cheeky Sunrise appearance.

An actor by trade, McCarron told The Age that he’d be “struggling” in lockdown if it weren’t for his artistic success.

“I think mentally I’d be struggling. There’s no nine to five job, no auditions to go to,” he said.

He also revealed that he’s been told his drawings have helped bring people some much-needed relief during this testing time.

“It’s so nice to know that while I do it for enjoyment, I’m now bringing enjoyment to other people as well,” he said.

All things considered, we figured there was no better time to giveaway two A3 prints of McCarron’s sweet Billie Eilish artwork, valued at $59.95 each.

https://dontboreus.thebrag.com/billie-eilish-artwork-giveaway/
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0469 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 08 May 2024, 12:15:34 am from 3.135.207.129