Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 28 April 2024, 03:18:56 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,672 comps and freebies worth over $33,854,231.79 listed

That's over thirty three million, eight hundred and fifty four thousand, two hundred and thirty one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016093 Total Posts (445926 Searchable Posts) in 298271 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a copy of “Banksia Bay Beach Shack” - FB - comment
Entry Details
  • Banksia Bay Beach Shack book     Closing Date: Sunday 10 January 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a copy of “Banksia Bay Beach Shack” - FB - comment  (Read 102 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Friday 08 January 2021, 12:10:41 pm »
Go Up

https://www.facebook.com/tabithaannbird/photos/a.611666349207436/1325254484515282/

FRIDAY FREEBIES: This week I thought I'd spotlight a great Aussie author and also my personal friend Sandie Docker, Writer

WIN: Your chance to win THE BANKSIA BAY BEACH SHACK!
ABOUT THE BOOK:
MYSTERIES: When Laura discovers an old photo of her grandmother, Lillian, with an intriguing inscription on the back, she heads to the sleepy seaside town of Banksia Bay to learn the truth of Lillian’s past. But when she arrives, Laura finds a community where everyone seems to be hiding something.
SECRETS: Virginia, owner of the iconic Beach Shack café, has kept her past buried for sixty years. As Laura slowly uncovers the tragic fragments of that summer so long ago, Virginia must decide whether to hold on to her secrets or set the truth free.
LIES: Young Gigi and Lily come from different worlds but forge an unbreakable bond – the ‘Sisters of Summer’. But in 1961 a chain of events is set off that reaches far into the future. One lie told. One lie to set someone free. One lie that changes the course of so many lives.
Welcome to the Banksia Bay Beach Shack, where first love is found and last chances are taken.

TO ENTER: Give yourself a warm hug and tell yourself one thing you like about you! Of course, you don't have to do this first step, but why miss out on that loving?
Then just comment below that you'd like to be in the draw. That's it!
Tagging friends is a helpful way to share the love and share news of Sandie's books and I super appreciate it but it's not a condition of entry.
*Aussie addresses only
**Winner announced here on my fb page on Monday Jan 11th. You have until Sunday night (Jan 10th) to enter.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0453 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 28 April 2024, 03:18:56 pm from 18.119.136.235