Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 17 May 2024, 09:22:40 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,572 comps and freebies worth over $41,159,996.15 listed

That's over fourty one million, one hundred and fifty nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017317 Total Posts (447150 Searchable Posts) in 299415 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Tefal i-companion XL - Mouths of Mums members - 50 wol
Entry Details
  • Tefal icompanion XL MoMs membs     Closing Date: Friday 30 April 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Home Electrical 
Prizes may include White Goods, Appliances, Lamps, Vacuum cleaners etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$1,899.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Tefal i-companion XL - Mouths of Mums members - 50 wol  (Read 215 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Wednesday 07 April 2021, 09:11:44 pm »
Go Up

This month, our friends at Tefal are giving one very lucky MoM member a Tefal i-Companion XL valued at $1,899.

Introducing the Tefal i-Companion XL: The smart kitchen assistant that lets you reconnect with the simple joy of cooking.

Cooking at home encompasses more than just the ingredients that you use. It’s about creating memories and experiences that transcend the mere ‘meal prep’ to become a point of connection between people and the delicious food that nourishes both body and soul.

Your very own private chef

Now imagine if you had a sous-chef that knew all the tricks of the trade to create perfect dishes, along with a full community to support you with recipes, tips and inspiration. The latest release from Tefal is all that and more. Introducing the i-Companion XL, a smart connected heating food processor that takes versatility to the ultimate next level. This one does it all.

Replaces Over 10 Different Appliances

The Tefal i-Companion XL is an all-in-one appliance that offers endless possibilities. It not only cuts, prepares and cooks but also comes with 6 dedicated attachments and several more compatible accessories – that can be purchased separately – providing an incredible versatility of use. Replacing more than 10 appliances, the i-Companion XL is the epitome of benchtop appliances that you need in your life. It invites you to reconnect with the simple joy of cooking and as it features 10 automatic programs and a manual mode, you are guaranteed to enjoy cooking success.

Furthermore, the Tefal i-Companion XL comes with a beautiful cookbook that features 300 recipes, from the basics of creating sauces and pastries, to more advanced recipes and everything in between.

https://mouthsofmums.com.au/mom-rewards-prize/win-a-tefal-i-companion-xl/

Please note this MoM Rewards prize opportunity is open from 1st April 2021 until 30th April 2021 and is only available to members of Mouths of Mums. Members name and address will be provided to the promoter and prizes will be sent to the address you have in Your Profile. Please ensure your details are always up to date with us so that you can receive your prize if awarded.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0469 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 17 May 2024, 09:22:40 pm from 3.16.203.149