Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 20 April 2024, 12:35:32 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,622 comps and freebies worth over $30,019,245.42 listed

That's over thirty million, nineteen thousand, two hundred and fourty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015662 Total Posts (445495 Searchable Posts) in 297860 Topics by 41495 Members
Latest Member: Juliew123
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  National Seniors Memb - Win 1 of 15 double passes to My Name Is Gulpilil
Entry Details
  • My Name Is Gulpilil     Closing Date: Friday 07 May 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: National Seniors Memb - Win 1 of 15 double passes to My Name Is Gulpilil  (Read 199 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Thursday 22 April 2021, 07:21:17 am »
Go Up

https://nationalseniors.com.au/members/competitions/win-1-of-15-double-passes-to-my-name-is-gulpilil

21 April – 7 May 2021

Win 1 of 15 double passes to My Name Is Gulpilil
Enter now

At the Adelaide Festival in March, the World Premiere of MY NAME IS GULPILIL was a momentous and emotional cinema experience. The ailing David Gulpilil walked the red carpet and introduced the film to an electric standing ovation, with The Guardian calling the film "sublime, humane, elegant…an unforgettable film.”

Looking back over a 50-year screen career that has unquestionably changed the face of Australian Cinema, Gulpilil, now terminally ill, generously shares his own story with us. And for the first time, that story is told entirely in his own words.

Gulpilil is the only actor to appear in both of the two highest-grossing Australian films of all time, Crocodile Dundee (1986) and Australia (2008). He is known throughout the world for his unforgettable performances in Walkabout (1971), Storm Boy (1976), Mad Dog Morgan (1976), The Last Wave (1977), The Tracker (2002), Rabbit Proof Fence (2002), The Proposition (2005) and his Cannes Best Actor award winning role in Rolf de Heer’s Charlie’s Country (2013).

In My Name is Gulpilil, David holds the camera figuratively in the palm of his hand. He performs directly for whoever might be out there in the future looking at him, to what is for him his final audience. He talks about what it is to stare down death, and what it was to live a life such as he did, a dizzying mix of traditional Aboriginal ways and modern Hollywood excess, and everything in between. It is pure, unmediated and unvarnished David Gulpilil, finally able to say in a film exactly what he wants to say.

Directed by Molly Reynolds (Another Country and 12 Canoes) and produced by Rolf de Heer, Peter Djigirr, David Gulpilil and Molly Reynolds.

IN CINEMAS nationally May 27, 2021 through ABCG Film I Rating: M I Run Time: 101min

For your chance to win copy of win 1 of 15 double passes to My Name Is Gulpilil, submit the form below. If the details are not correct, please update your details through My Account. The competition closes 11:59 PM AEST on Friday 7 May 2021. Only one entry per member is permitted and only one prize will be awarded to the winner. This prize will not be exchanged for any other, unless specified by National Seniors Australia.

Please login to enter
You must be a current member of National Seniors to enter this competition
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 20 April 2024, 12:35:32 am from 3.149.25.85