It’s All In The Bag Second Change Draw
Simply purchase any 20kg bag of Barastoc horse feed from participating retailers for your chance to scratch and win instant prizes.
Competition opens 1st April 2021 & closes 31st May 2021 (unless sold out prior)
Didn’t scratch a winner?
Our second chance draw gives you a chance to turn your eligible non-winning Instant Scratch ticket into a prize pack. Simply enter your details below and remember to keep your scratchie as your proof of purchase.
The second chance draw will be conducted on 3 June 2021 where the first 20 entries will be awarded the second chance prizes.
Second chance draw winners will be notified by phone and/or email according to contact and proof of purchase details contained on the rear of the scratch card to confirm their entry to second chance draw. Check the terms and conditions for full details.
Promotion Terms and Conditions
It’s All In The Bag
Scratch & Win Consumer Promotion
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is Ridley AgriProducts Pty Ltd ABN 94 006 544 145 (Hereafter referred to as either Ridley or the
Promoter). The promotion will be conducted in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, ACT, Tasmania
and Victoria. Barastoc is a registered trademark of Ridley; whose address and telephone number appears
Method of Entry
• Scratch and win cards will be made available to participating resellers. Consumers will be informed of
this offer through Barastoc branded in-store merchandising communication, including posters and
counter cards as well as through digital and social media channels.
• At the time of purchasing a Barastoc 20kg product, Barastoc Groom 8kg or 20kg product, or a British
Horse Feed 20kg product (Fibre-Beet 20kg, Speedi-Beet 20kg) from participating retail stockists
during the promotion period, the consumer will be offered a corresponding quantity of scratch and win
cards, to a maximum of four (4) scratch and win cards per eligible transaction. (1 bag = 1 scratch and
win card, 2 bags = 2 scratch and win cards, 3 bags = 3 scratch and win cards, 4 or more bags = 4
scratch and win cards). Participating retail stockists will be responsible for dispensing the scratch and
win cards based on consumer purchases of eligible Barastoc products at the conclusion of the
transaction and availability of the scratch and win cards applies to in-person transactions only.
Consumers will scratch the relevant card panel to reveal whether they have won an instant prize. There
is a total of 52,000 scratch and win cards of which there is a 3 in 100 chance of winning a Barastoc
Horse prize pack. Each participating retailer will receive up to 9 prize packs and 500 scratch and win
cards. Participating stores will be responsible for the distribution of instant prizes to winning scratch
and win cards. Winning scratch cards will be deemed invalid unless the store details (name, location
and contact phone number) and the winning customer details (name, contact phone number and email
address) have been marked on the rear of the card and the customer retains a tax invoice as retail
proof of purchase at the retail stockist where the prize is to be redeemed. The non-winning scratch and
win cards will provide the consumer with the option to submit their details to enter the second chance
draw via www.barastochorse.com.au/competitions
• Consumers that do not win an instant prize may complete the online entry form and upload their proof
of purchase / unique code on the non-winning card to be eligible to win one of 10 prize packs at the
conclusion of the in-store promotion.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
• Information on Method of Entry, Promotional Timing and Prize Pool Details form part of these Terms
and Conditions. By participating in the It’s All In The Bag Scratch and Win promotion, eligible entrants
are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
• The promotion is open to all Australian residents excluding those in Western Australia, (and also
excluding the Promoters’ employees, contractors and their immediate families and participating retail
stockists’ employees, contractors and their immediate families and any person who has breached the
terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of Ridley) who purchase a minimum of 1 x
20kg bag Barastoc horse feed, Barastoc Groom 8kg or 20kg product, or a British Horse Feed 20kg
product (Fibre-Beet 20kg, Speedi-Beet 20kg) in a single transaction from participating stockists.
These are the only Ridley packaged products and British Horse Feed products distributed under license
by Ridley included in this promotion.
• The promotion commences on 1 April 2021 and concludes on 31 May 2021, unless sold out prior.
• The second chance draw will be conducted on 3 June 2021 where the first 20 entries will be awarded
the second chance prizes. Second chance draw winners will be notified by phone and/or email
according to contact and proof of purchase details contained on the rear of the scratch card to confirm
their entry to second chance draw. If any second chance prize winners are unable to be contacted
within five working days, then prizes will be awarded in order of entry until all prizes are claimed.
• Prize winners will be notified as revealed by each winning scratch and win card.
• Unsuccessful participants will be notified as revealed by each unsuccessful scratch and win card.
• Any information provided will be shared between the Promoter and the participating retail stockists.
The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the Promotion and,
where appropriate, award prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may
not participate in the promotion. At Ridley, we value privacy and the information we collect is for the
competition and prize distribution only. If the entrant agrees to follow-up contacts by Ridley when
submitting their second chance draw entry, the entrant agrees to be contacted from time to time. The
entrant can always change their preference for follow-up contacts by firstname.lastname@example.org
• Entrants’ personal information will be collected by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this
Promotion. Information provided by the entrant may be entered into a database and used by the
Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter's
current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to
• Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a
winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period
without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and
promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
• Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Scratch cards
are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
• The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, tampered or misprinted scratch and win cards.
• Any change between the value of the prizes between the publishing date and the date the prizes are
claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
• The Promoter and its respective related bodies corporate, officers, employees and agents will not be
liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or
consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the
promotion of this competition or the use of the prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded
• Additional expenses incurred as a result of accepting the prize are the winner's responsibility and the
Promoters and/or their affiliates accept no liability or responsibility in respect of the same or for any
loss or injury suffered as a result of accepting the prize.
Prize Pool Details
• There is a total of 720 instant win prize packs and 20 second chance draw prize packs. Each prize pack
is valued at $50 RRP and the total prize pool including the 20 second chance draw prize packs is
• Each prize pack contains the following:
o Barastoc branded drawstring bag
o Barastoc branded 1 litre dipper
o Barastoc branded socks
• The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
Prize Breakdown by State (excluding second chance draw prize packs)
• Total value of prize pool for South Australia
o $3,900 including GST
o Assuming at least 1 participating store.
• Total value of prize pool for Victoria
o $12,600 including GST
o Assuming up to 40 participating stores.
• Total value of prize pool for NSW and ACT
o $12,300 including GST
o Assuming up to 45 participating stores.
• Total value of prize pool for Queensland
o $6,450 including GST
o Assuming up to 20 participating stores.
• Total value of prize pool for Tasmania
o $750 including GST
o Assuming at least 1 participating store.
Full terms and conditions can be found at www.barastochorse.com.au/competitions
This promotion is authorised in NSW under NSW Permit number TP/00726, SA under SA Permit
number T21/91 and ACT under ACT permit number TP 21/00127.
Ridley AgriProducts Pty. Ltd PO Box 16187, Collins Street West, VIC 8007 Phone: 1300 666 65