TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, FoodWorks and agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of
the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether
natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle,
aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 1 June 2021 and close at 11:59PM AEST on 30
June 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must spend $20 or more in a single transaction on
any Jack Daniel’s products at any FoodWorks Liquor store during the Promotional
Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
6. To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional
• Visit http://www.jackspromo.com.au/foodworks-thredbo;
• Follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
• Input the requested details including first name, last name, telephone
number, email address and postcode; and then
• Submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted
per Qualifying Transaction regardless of the amount in excess of $20 spent in that
transaction; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with
entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of two (2) entries per person per day is
8. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipts for all entries as proof of
purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested
may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an
entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipts must clearly
specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the
promotional period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and
entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason
to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry
process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to
jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be
accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its
rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal
rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in
its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5 210 Central Coast Highway Erina
NSW 2250 on 6 July 2021 at 4:00PM AEST. The Promoter may draw additional
reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant
is drawn. The winner will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) business
days of the draw. The winner will be published athttp://www.jackspromo.com.au/foodworks-thredbo
from 8 July 2021.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) adults to Thredbo, NSW valued at
up to $9,885 depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
• Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner's nearest capital city to Canberra,
ACT (only provided if winner resides outside of ACT). If the winner is from ACT,
then the prize does not include airfares and the airfare component of the prize is
not redeemable for cash;
• Private transfer between Canberra and Thredbo. If the winner lives within 475km
of Thredbo, they will be provided with return private transfers between their
residence and Thredbo (or a fuel voucher to the value of $500 if the winner
prefers to drive to Thredbo);
• Five (5) nights’ accommodation at the Thredbo Alpine Hotel (king or twin share,
subject to availability);
• Two (2) x three (3) day lift pass;
• Two (2) x three (3) day ski gear hire (includes skis and poles (or snowboards),
boots and helmets);
• One (1) x special sunrise ski session with a Thredbo Olympian ambassador with
breakfast at the Eagles Nest Restaurant included; and
• $1,000 spending money awarded to the winner;
Spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers,
items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not
included. Prize must be taken from 29 August 2021 to 3 September 2021 and is
subject to booking and flight availability. The winner and their companion/s are
responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas,
vaccinations and travel documentation. The winner and their companion must depart
from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be
determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not
form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of
individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their
credit card at time of accommodation check in.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of
disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions
from a relevant regulatory authority.