Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 02 May 2024, 03:10:37 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,609 comps and freebies worth over $33,926,952.40 listed

That's over thirty three million, nine hundred and twenty six thousand, nine hundred and fifty two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016386 Total Posts (446219 Searchable Posts) in 298539 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Will Travel For Food - Win a Feel Better Box (Doughnuts, Chocolate, etc)
Entry Details
  • Feel Better Box     Closing Date: Wednesday 09 June 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Food & Beverages 
Prizes may include Groceries, Hampers, Alcohol, Coffee etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Will Travel For Food - Win a Feel Better Box (Doughnuts, Chocolate, etc)  (Read 273 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 07 June 2021, 05:33:07 pm »
Go Up

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPxdX5bj7Zl/

o show my appreciation and to celebrate 6,000 followers, I am super excited to team up with the amazing @feel_better_box to give away not one, but TWO of their care packages packed with beautiful products (mostly from Melbourne businesses so we can support local): One for you and one for a friend!

To enter:
1. Like this post
2. Follow both @feel_better_box and @willtravelforfood17
3. Tag one friend in each entry (unlimited entries) who would love this giftbox (the more you tag, the higher your chances of winning)
4. Share this giveaway on your stories for 5 additional entries - remember to tag both @willtravelforfood17 and @feel_better_box

@feel_better_box was founded by Sarah a little more than 5 years ago. One day when she was feeling unwell she wished that she had a care package containing everything she needed in it to feel better. A lightbulb moment and lots of planning and work later, Feel Better Box was borne. Now, she helps others feel better, appreciated, supported, loved and cared for with her specially curated boxes. Because everyone deserves to feel better (especially after what we’ve been through these last 15 months and continue to go through) I love this idea so much!

Sarah has thoughtfully and personally curated these care packages for this giveaway with items she herself would want to receive. Each care package is valued at $300 and includes lots of lovely snacks, a heat pillow, an eye mask, playing cards, socks, a Hug Me mug and lots more to make you feel all warm and fuzzy in winter ☺️

This giveaway applies to residents Australia-wide and closes at 9pm AEST on Wednesday, 9 June 2021.

The lucky winner will be selected at random and announced on this page on 10 June 2021!

Good luck and get tagging!!!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0484 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 02 May 2024, 03:10:37 pm from 3.149.233.72