Win a share in over $50,000!
It's the Biggest Giveaway
Simply spend $20 in participating stores for a chance to instantly win a $10 gift card!
Step 1: Shop in any specialty store
Step 2: Find the QR code in centre and scan
Step 3: Complete your details and upload a copy of your receipt
PLUS, go in the draw to win $10,000.
It really is that easy!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this BIGGEST GIVEAWAY Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are expressed in NSW local time.
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents
aged 18 years or over.
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the Mirvac Group or any of the tenants or retailers in the Participating Centre or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at 12:01AM on Monday 7 June 2021 and ends at the Participating Centre at 11:59pm on Sunday 4 July 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
5. The Promotion will be conducted at all Mirvac shopping centres listed in 5(a) (“Participating Centre”). “Participating Retailers” means any specialty retailer excluding any Excluded Retailer. An “Excluded Retailer” means any of the following major retailers: any major supermarket or discount department store retailer including Coles, Woolworths, IGA, Kmart, Target, Big W. An “Ineligible Transaction” means any transaction recorded on an invalid receipt, as specified in condition 8 below
To receive an entry in this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following steps:
(a) Spend $20 or more in any single transaction during the Promotion Period at any of the Participating Retailers at the Participating Centre, excluding any Ineligible Transaction (“Qualifying Spend”).
(b) Visit the Participating Centre’s website and fully complete the official entry form, including their full name, valid email address and their postcode of residence. It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the Participating Centre’s database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions; and
(c) upload a copy of your valid receipt to the entry form.
The following receipts are not valid receipts for the purpose of the Promotion: (a) receipt(s) from non-participating retailers and Excluded Retailers; (b) receipt(s) recording bill and car park payments and prescription medicine, mobile phone recharge card, lottery ticket and tobacco and tobacco related product purchases; (c) receipts recording Layby payments except where a Layby is finalised and payment completed during the Promotion Period; (d) receipts recording redemption of gift card purchases, store credit, refunds and exchanges; (e) ATM or EFTPOS receipts; (f) credit card or bank statements; and (g) receipts that the Promoter has reasonably determined to have been tampered with or have been obtained fraudulently or are a reprint of the original receipts. The same purchase receipt can only be submitted once in the Promotion.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
8. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (i) limit of one (1) entry per Qualifying Spend; and (ii) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
9. The draw will take place at the Mirvac Retail at 200 George St Sydney at 10am on 8 July 2021. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
10. The provisional winner will be notified in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw. A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. The winner will have their name and postcode published online on each participating centre’s website from Monday 11 July 2021 for a period of 28 days.
11. The first valid entry randomly selected in the major prize draw, from all valid entries received, will win the prize of $10,000 in EFTPOS gift cards valued at AUD$10,000.
12. In addition, every entry will have a chance to win a $10 instant prize gift card at time of entry at each participating centre. Random winners will be awarded at time of entry via Shortstack Software solution. The number of winners is determined by the schedule of instant prizes per participating centre included in clause (15).
13. To claim an instant prize the instant winner must complete the prize claim form at time of winning with their Full Name, Full Address and Phone Number. All gift cards will be posted to winners within 7 business days of the close of the promotional period.
14. Should the quantity of instant prizes not be allocated at the conclusion of the promotional period a second chance draw will take place immediately following the major prize draw.
15. Schedule of instant win prizes to be won
Birkenhead Point Moonee Ponds Central
Greenwood Plaza MetCentre Toombul
Rhodes Waterside Broadway
Stanhope Village Cherrybrook Village Cooleman Court Harbourside
East Village South Village
16. Total prize pool value is $50,460.00
Quantity of $10 Gift Cards to be won
17. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card/voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a gift card/voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a gift card/voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card/voucher.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
18. A draw for any prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 12 October 2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winner/s, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will have their name and postcode published online on each participating centre’s website from 14 October 2021 for a period of 28 days.
19. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
20. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
21. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
22. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
23. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
24. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
27. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
28. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Mirvac Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Mirvac Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of a prize.
information provided will be removed from the Promoter’s active marketing database. To request details to be removed, please go to http://mirvac-
32. The“Promoter”isMirvacRealEstatePtyLtd(ABN 65 003 342 452) of Level 28, 200 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
33. “Mirvac Group” means the Promoter, each of the Promoter’s related bodies corporate, each person with whom the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate is in joint venture or partnership, and each entity, trust, partnership or fiduciary arrangement (including each managed investment scheme) of any nature of which the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate has been, is or becomes the trustee, manager or responsible entity.