Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 13 May 2024, 06:15:31 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,478 comps and freebies worth over $34,808,055.06 listed

That's over thirty four million, eight hundred and eight thousand, fifty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017042 Total Posts (446875 Searchable Posts) in 299148 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Peppermint Jim - Win 2 Gift Boxes/Closes 24/6
Entry Details
  • 2 Gift Boxes     Closing Date: Thursday 24 June 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Peppermint Jim - Win 2 Gift Boxes/Closes 24/6  (Read 316 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 21 June 2021, 04:21:16 pm »
Go Up

https://bellapummarola.blogspot.com/2021/06/peppermint-jim-review-and-giveaway.html

Peppermint Jim Review and GIVEAWAY!

One of my favorite things about my job is getting to discover amazing new products and the companies who make them. And I'm excited to tell you that this time I have not only discovered a new brand I'm enthusiastic about, I have actually tried out a new ingredient that I had never used in my self-care routine before: mint.

I was lucky enough to try a selection of personal care products by Peppermint Jim, a brand that specializes in - you guessed it - peppermint. Actually, they own the oldest continuously family operated mint farm in the United States: Crosby Mint Farm in St. Johns, Michigan, established in 1912.

I have received their peppermint body wash, salt scrub, mint and lavender lotion, soy candle, lip balm, massage oil and 2 essential oils: peppermint and spearmint. What struck me the most is how different they smell comparing to most commercial peppermint products. The scent is much more gentle, and a bit sweeter - it made me fall in love with mint. I'm guessing this difference might be due to the fact that all Peppermint Jim oils used in these products are farm distilled and tested to be chemical, herbicide, insecticide and pesticide free, as well as free of banned and industrial chemicals.

Peppermint Jim massage oil

As for the products themselves, I couldn't be more happy with them. I've been using industrial quantities of lotion in the past few months so I have tried many different kinds, and this one is definitely among the best. The salt scrub, despite its large crystals, is very gentle on the skin (they dissolve as you go), and the massage oil is my 5-year-old's new favorite thing. We lit the candle during our weekly family movie night last week and it filled the house with an amazing - and not at all aggressive - scent of mint. Love it!

So now that you know how amazing these products are, here's the good news: 2 of you can win a Peppermint Jim gift box - all you need to do is follow the brand on social media!

Read on for the full giveaway rules.

GIVEAWAY RULES

1. To enter the giveaway you need to sign up through the Rafflecopter widget below with your email address.

2. By entering your email address you give your express consent to being contacted by Peppermint Jim regarding the giveaway in case you win.

3. There will be 2 randomly selected winners.

One winner will receive the "Minty Starter Box" containing:
– 10 ml Peppermint Oil

– 10 ml Spearmint Oil

– Lip Balm Trio (Peppermint, Spearmint, Choco-mint)

– Double Mint Muscle Rub

– Peppermint Inhalemint

– Spearmint Citrus Deodermint

(total retail value: $74)

The other winner will receive the "Relaxation Box" containing:

– 10 ml Peppermint Oil

– 10 ml Spearmint Oil

– Peppermint Lip Balm

– Salt Scrub

– 2 oz Body Wash

– Lavender Peppermint Massage Balm

– Lavender Lotion

– 4 oz Candle

(total retail value: $81)

4. In order to enter, you need to follow @peppermintjim on Instagram and like https://www.facebook.com/peppermintjims on Facebook. You can also follow them on Twitter for extra entries: https://twitter.com/peppermintjim

5. The giveaway is open internationally. It ends on June 24, 2021 and the winners will be notified by email
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0484 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 13 May 2024, 06:15:31 am from 3.145.171.58