THE DAILY DRAW
Experience the best of Parkmore and be rewarded!
REGISTER YOUR SPEND HERE
Experience the best of Parkmore and be rewarded!
There will be a huge $20,000 prize pool, along with daily $100 gift cards up for grabs.
Simply spend $25 or more anywhere at Parkmore, register your spend via QR codes in Centre or via the link above and you could be a lucky winner.
The more times you visit and spend the more chances you have to win. There's also a major prize $2,500 gift card available for one lucky shopper. It could be you!
Please remember to shop safe! See our covid safe information here.
1. These terms and conditions are for all entrants who enter the ‘Daily Draw’ Promotion (“Promotion”).
Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The “Promoter” is GPT Property Management Pty Ltd ABN 29 116 099 631 on behalf of Parkmore
Shopping Centre, Level 52, MLC Centre, 19-29 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW 2000. Telephone number
(02) 8239 3555.
3. This Promotion is only open to VIC residents who are at least 18 years old.
4. The following persons are ineligible for the Promotion: (i) directors and employees of the Promoter,
its related companies or any of its agencies or retailers at Parkmore Shopping Centre (except for
those that have made their purchase from another store); (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent,
child or sibling of an aforementioned excluded person; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has
previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
5. The Promotion commences at 9.00am Australian Eastern Standard (“AEST”) Monday 14th June 2021
and closes at 11:59pm, Sunday 18th July 2021. (“Promotion Period”)
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must:
1) Simply make a spend of $25.00 or more at any participating store from Parkmore Shopping
2) Visit www.parkmoreshopping.com.au
or scan the QR code on the in-centre collateral or visit the
competition display located next to the Guest Service Desk, in front of Big W and complete and
submit the online entry form with all requested details.
3) Play the animation to reveal if they are an instant winner.
4) All winners and non-winners will be entered into the major prize draw.
7. It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be
added to the Promoter’s database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these
Terms and Conditions, of which they may opt out at any time.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
8. Minimum $25 spend per receipt
9. Customers may enter more than once, but the minimum spend of $25 per entry is required.
10. Purchases must be made within the promotional period to be deemed eligible.
11. Participating retailers include all retailers currently open and trading at the participating shopping
centres within the promotional period except for the following: Casual tenants, Financial institutions,
Medical providers/services (excluding Pharmacies).
12. Receipts from bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, ATM or bank transactions, bank
fees and charges, service bills (such as gas, electricity, rates and phone bills), cash
advances/withdrawals, account charges, government fees and interest charges are not accepted as
part of the Promotion.
13. Receipts from tobacco, prescriptions, lotto, currency exchange and TAB will not be accepted as part
of the Promotion.
14. Receipts from travel purchases over $5,000, transaction receipts, medical service expenses, gift
voucher purchases, lottery transactions, business purchases over $5,000 and lay-by payments, except
for the total amount (upon completion) are not accepted as part of the Promotion.
15. Proof of purchase receipts from minimum spend in centre may be requested to be sighted (if
requested) if deemed the winner of a prize.
16. Instant Prize details
175 x $100 Parkmore Shopping Centre gift cards
Total instant prize pool: $17,500
17. Instant prizes must be collected in person by visiting the Customer Service Desk located in front of Big
W during Centre trading hours.
18. Major Prize details
1 x $2,500 Parkmore Shopping Centre gift card
Total prize pool: $20,000
19. The major prize draw will take place at 11am on 19th July 2021 at the office of Compco Digital, 166
Ramsgate Avenue, Bondi, NSW 2026 using computerised random selection.
20. Prize on display at Parkmore Shopping Centre is the major draw prize and must be taken as is.
21. If despite every reasonable effort the winner cannot be contacted, the major prize will be re-drawn at
11:00am AEST on 2nd August 2021 at Compco Digital, 166 Ramsgate Avenue, Bondi, NSW 2026 using
computerised random selection.
22. Entrants will be notified immediately on screen upon entry form submission as to whether or not
they have won an instant win prize. All instant prizes must be claimed by 5:00pm AEST 6th August
2021. Prizes will be forfeited if unclaimed by this date.
23. The major prize winner will be contacted by phone within 2 business days of the draw.
24. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
25. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and
absolute discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
26. Redemption of the prizes for any good or services are subject to the standard terms and conditions of
the relevant providers. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at
the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
27. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter,
the Promoter at its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the
prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a
28. Printing errors or other quality assurance matters outside the control of an entrant will not be used
as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
29. At the end of the Promotion all existing claims for prizes and entitlements to valid claims will be met
notwithstanding the advertised prize pool has been exceeded.
30. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as
cash, unless otherwise specified. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize.
Independent financial advice should be sought.
31. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event
they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an
unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any
outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
32. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting
Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and
to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and
Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its
rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
33. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not
limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right,
in its sole and absolute discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify an entrant;
or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or
cancel the Promotion, as it deems appropriate.
34. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
35. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is
dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any
other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is
prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
36. Any prize that is not supplied by the Promoter (or its related companies) in the ordinary course of its
business is, for the purposes of the Promotion, supplied to prize winners by the third party that
directly supplies the goods or services. By entering the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that:
(a) the Promoter, its agents and contractors have no liability to prize winners in respect of any loss,
damage, cost, inconvenience or other disadvantage that may be suffered as a result of any defective
or otherwise unsatisfactory goods or services supplied by a third party to a prize winner, or the failure
to supply those goods or services to a prize winner; (b) it will not bring any claim against the
Promoter, its agents or contractors in this respect.
37. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or
modify, the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as
well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the
State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot
by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their
respective directors, officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for
any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
38. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter (including their respective directors, officers, employees and agents) are not responsible
for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way
out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s
control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or
correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms
and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
39. Privacy: By entering this Promotion, (unless the entrant has specified otherwise) each entrant
consents to the personal information they submit with their entry being used for the primary
purposes of: automatically signing up to the Participating Shopping Centre’s database, administering
this Promotion, passing on information to related entities and to enter into a database for future
promotional, marketing and publicity activities of the Promoter or its related entities. An entrant may
request access to his or her personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter’s
Privacy Officer. The Promoter may deny a request for access in some circumstances. If it does it will
tell you why. An access fee may be charged to cover the Promoter’s costs of providing the
information. The Promoter regards the security of personal information as a priority however the
Promoter cannot guarantee the security of personal information provided. All personal information
be viewed here: https://www.gpt.com.au/privacy-policy