Here's your chance to win 1 of 30 Jose Cuervo Bikes
Spend $20 or more on any Jose Cuervo product from a Cellarbrations store to win a Jose Cuervo branded Fixie Bike valued at $525.
Fill out the form below for a chance to win!https://www.cellarbrations.com.au/content/jose-cuervo-fixie-bike/
1. Information on how to enter the “Jose Cuervo Fixie Bike Promotion – IBA Cellarbrations” (Promotion) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion, Entrants (as defined below) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion is conducted by Proximo Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 64 125 895 561), of Suite 10.3, 65 Berry Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060 (Promoter).
3. Entry is only open to residents of Australia residents aged 18 years or over (Entrants). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, any of its related corporations, participating venues or any of their agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The Promotion commences at 12.01am on Monday 5 July 2021 and closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 18 July 2021. (Promotion Period).
ENTRY TO THE PROMOTION
5. To enter the Promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period undertake the following steps:
a) Spend a minimum of $20 on any Jose Cuervo product from a Cellarbrations store.
b) Go online and enter the receipt number, along with the required contact detail fields. All submissions must be made electronically through the https://www.cellarbrations.com.au/promotions
c) You must retain your receipt in order to claim your prize.
Limit of one entry per qualifying purchase. Each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not accept entries which are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or which are generated by computers or other automated means.
7. The Promoter must receive all entries during the Promotion Period. Entries received before the start of the Promotion Period or after the close of the Promotion Period will not count towards the Promotion and will be regarded as invalid. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
8. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, place of employment, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
10. The total prize pool is $15,750 (inc GST) and consists of 30 x Jose Cuervo Fixie Bikes.
DRAW AND PRIZES
11. There will be one prize draw on Wednesday 21 July 2021 at 10.00am at Suite 10.03, 65 Berry Street, North Sydney NSW 2060. The winner will be notified by phone or emailed and published online by Friday 23 July 2021 by 5pm.
12. The first thirty winners drawn will win a Jose Cuervo branded Fixie Bike valued at $525.
13. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize at a time determined by the Promoter, then the prize (or an element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
14. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
15. If a prize (or an element of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that element of the prize) with another prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a lottery authority.
16. If a prize remains unclaimed then the unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the original draw location at 10.00am on Monday 1 November 2021, subject to any directions from the lottery authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email within in 2 business days of the unclaimed prize draw by Wednesday 3 November 2021. The winner will be published at https://www.facebook.com/cellarbrationsHQ/
17. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, fraud, war, terrorism, state of emergency or natural disaster), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b), subject to any directions from a lottery authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with entering the Promotion is the Entrant’s responsibility.
20. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (a) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Entrant; (b) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (c) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion; or (d) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of administering this Promotion (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
21. Any documentation associated with a prize, are void if lost, stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its related corporations or their relevant officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion or the prize.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its related corporations or their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or
f) taking/use of a prize.