Purchase any MTV product and swipe membership card at checkout.https://cottonon.com/AU/collabs/collab-shop/mtv-collab/
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter of this promotion is Cotton On Australia Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ACN 634 090 083) of 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria 3215.
2. Entry is open to all Cotton On & Co Perks members in Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. This competition commences at 9.00am AEST on 21st July 2021 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 24th August 2021 (“Competition Period”). Entrants may enter as many times as they like. Entrants will be entered into the draw each time they purchase a Cotton On MTV collaboration product during the Competition Period. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
4. To enter this competition entrants must:
1. Shop a Cotton On x MTV Collaboration item during the Competition Period; and
2. Present their Perks card (instore) or enter their Perks email address at checkout (online).
Completing the above steps 1-2 constitutes a valid “Entry”.
Entrants will receive one entry for every Cotton On x MTV item purchased during the Competition Period. One items equals one entry.
There is no minimum spend on shopping requirement.
5. By entering this competition entrants agree to become part of the Promoter’s marketing database and loyalty program Cotton On & Co Perks, from which they can ‘opt out’ of once they commence receiving email communication.
6. The winning entries will be picked at random from all the Entries (”the Draw”) 10:00am AEST Thursday 26th August 2021, Cotton On Group Support Centre, 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria, Australia.
7. There will be five (5) winners.
8. The winners will be notified via their registered Cotton On & Co Perks email address on Friday 27th August.
The winners are required to respond to the Promoter’s email within thirty (30) days or they may forfeit the prize. Each winner must provide the Promoter with their postal address so that prizes can be delivered.
10. Each prize consists of the following:
- 1 x $600AUD Cotton On voucher
- 1 x $600AUD MTV Merchandise pack, including a MTV branded mini fridge)
11. Each prize is valued at $1,200 AUD. The total prize pool is valued at $6,000 AUD.
12. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
13. If any prize remains unclaimed after 30 days of the winning Entries being announced, the Promoter may deem that the prize winner is ineligible to receive the prize.
14. In the event that a winner does not respond to the Promoter’s email within 30 days, as stipulated in paragraph 9, the Promoter reserves the right to draw a new winner (“New Winner”) from the remainder of the Entries and substitute another item or event of equal or lesser value for the New Winner’s prize, as determined by the Promoter at its sole and absolute discretion.
15. The New Winner will be picked at random from all the remaining Entries (“the Re- Draw”) on 3 September at 10am AEST, at the Cotton On Group Head Office 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Australia. The New Winner will be notified by [email.The New Winner must respond to the Promoter’s email as soon as possible, at the latest being within 30 days, or the Promoter may deem that the New Winner is ineligible to receive the prize.
16. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
17. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
19. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits),
expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
21. Personal information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition and otherwise in accordance with contestants’ consent. The Promoter may disclose entrant’s personal information to its contractors and agents in relation to the conduct of this competition.