Bearded Lady Bourbon “Win a smoker” Promotion
Terms & Conditions
How to Enter Details:
To enter consumers must purchase a Bearded Lady Bourbon product during the Promotional Period
from a participating outlet; complete the entry form in-store with all of the requested details, and
retain their receipt to provide as proof of purchase. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18
years and over. Multiple entries are permitted. Every product purchase constitutes as an entry with
a completed form. Prize is 1 x Bearded Lady branded smoker per outlet - Total value $100. Prize is
redeemable in-store. 1075 participating outlets around Australia. Total prize pool is $104,900.
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. All applicable
laws and regulations apply.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and older. The Promoter, the
Participating Outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion and each of their
employees, immediate family members and persons living in the same household (whether
related or not) are ineligible to enter.
3. The winners will be randomly drawn by the participating outlets on the date advertised on the
poster in the participating outlet where the entry is submitted. The winner will be contacted by
phone and/ or email within 5 days of the draw date and will be asked to present their receipt
at the time of claiming their prize in order to verify their Bearded Lady product purchase.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify
any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in
accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
5. The promotion begins at 9.00am AEST on 1st of February 2021 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 30th
September 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
6. During the Promotional Period, the promotion will be conducted in 1075 selected liquor outlets
in Western Australia (244 outlets), Victoria (244 outlets), South Australia (75 outlets), Queensland
(238 outlets), Northern Territory (10 outlets), New South Wales (204 outlets), Tasmania (44 outlets)
and Australian Capital Territory (16 outlets) (“Participating Outlets”) between the dates outlined
in clause 5. The start and end date of the promotion for each outlet will be advertised on a
poster in that outlet and will run for a minimum of four weeks within the promotional period.
7. There is a total of 1075 prizes to be won, valued at $100 each. The State prize values are:
Western Australia; $24,400 (244 units), Victoria; $24,400 (244 units), South Australia; $4,900 (49
units), Queensland; $23,800 (238 units), New South Wales; $20,400 (204 units), Australian Capital
Territory; $1600 (16 units)., Northern Territory: $1,000 (10 units), Tasmania: $4,400(44 units). The
Promotional prize pool total is $104,900.
8. The prize values are the recommended retail values as provided by the supplier and are
correct at the time of printing and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the
9. If the prize/s are not claimed within 3 months of the winners being notified by email, a new
winner will be drawn by the Promoter in the same manner as the original prize draw, and the
new winner will be notified within 5 days of the secondary draw. Subject to the unclaimed prize
draw referred to herein, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the
prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
10. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons beyond the
control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
11. By entering, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, consented to and complied
with, and will be bound by, these Conditions of Entry. You further agree that the decisions of
Promoter will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. The Promoter and its
directors, employees, representatives and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage
whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for
personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using any of the prizes,
except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. To the extent permitted at law, you
release and discharge the Promoter and its directors, employees, representatives and agents
from any and all actions, claims, proceedings, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or in
connection with the Promotion and/or the prizes.
12. The prize cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion or offer and is
not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Promoter may substitute a
prize of equal or greater value due to prize availability.
13. Promotional materials will be regarded as void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in
any way. The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected entries, or
incomplete or incorrect entrant details. Incomplete, ineligible, incorrect and incomprehensible
entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the judging. All entries are deemed
to have been received at the time of receipt by the Participating Outlet.
14. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving
policy. The Promoter advocates the responsible service and consumption of alcohol. Legal
aged consumers are advised to visit www.alcoholguidelines.gov.au
for information on safe
drinking, standard drinks and related issues.
15. The Promoter and Participating outlet collects entrants’ personal information in order to
conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not
participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant
also agrees that all entries become the property of the Promoter and the Promoter may use this
information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future
promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other
compensation to the entrant. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information
provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Promoter’s Privacy Notice
found at www.vok.com.au
. In addition, entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to
State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the
relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be
directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
16. The Promoter is VOK Beverages Pty Ltd, ABN 95 100 599 362, of 162 Cross Key Road, Salisbury
South, South Australia, 5106.
NSW Permit Number: TP/00631
SA Permit Number: 25466
Bearded Lady Bourbon and associated logos are trade marks. Please drink responsibly. © Vok