GIVEAWAY TIME!! Stratco NT has been nominated for the Master Builders NT 2021 Excellence in Building & Construction Supplier of the Year – PROUDLY Sponsored by Toyota Australia
Vote for us now to go into the draw to win a Yknot Fishing Charters Full Day Fishing Charter for 8 People valued at $3,200. DON’T FORGET to ‘like’ both Bridge Toyota and Master Builders NT as a condition to win.https://www.facebook.com/MasterBuildersNT/app/190076381016644/
Terms & Conditions:
1. Random prize draw. The winner will be determined by a random selection process – a certificate of validity can be produced to guarantee that the winner was selected in a fair and transparent way.
2. Who can enter? You must be a resident of the Northern Territory and be able to show valid proof of residency.
3. Promotion period. The Promotion commences Friday 30th July at 1:00pm and closes Monday 23rd August 2021 at 11:59pm.
4. How to enter? To enter, you must follow the Toyota Australia Facebook Page and Master Builders NT Page during the Promotion period and vote for your favourite supplier. Please ensure you enter a valid email address.
5. Total prize value. The prize is a YKNOT FULL DAY FISHING CHARTER (EIGHT ADULTS) VALUED AT $3200. The value of the prize is correct as at the start date of the Promotion and The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
6. How do I know if I have won? The winner will be announced on the Master Builders NT social media accounts on Monday 30th August. The winner will also be notified by email and phone. Where requested by the Promoter, the winner must provide evidence which, to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, demonstrates that he or she is the winner, is eligible to enter and has complied with these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to view photographic identification in order to verify the winners’ identity per the submitted entry.
7. Disqualification. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and to disqualify any entrant who forged, manipulated or tampered with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who does not provide all information requested on the entry form, where applicable.
8. Unclaimed prizes. You must claim your prize within 30 days of being notified that you have won. It is your sole responsibility to collect your prize. If it is unclaimed the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw or withhold the prize at its discretion.
9. Prizes. The prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner. The Promoter will not reimburse any costs required to collect or use the prize.
10. Valid entries. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries. Any entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service (as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) will be void.
11. Changes or cancellation. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including these terms and conditions and the prizes, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
12. Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
13. Collecting information. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants for the purpose of running this competition. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. Eligible entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes. While the Promoter places priority on protecting your information we cannot guarantee the security of information provided. Without limiting the foregoing the Promoter may use all or any part of the entry on the Promoter’s website or in any forms of social media or on other websites or in any other media used by the Promoter for an indefinite period of time without attribution to the entrant.
14. Dispute. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an eligible entrant, the Promoter’s decision in deciding who to award the prize to is final. All decisions of the Promoter with respect to the matters referred to in these terms and conditions are final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.