Enter your details below and you'll be in with a chance to WIN!
The World's Biggest Trivia Show takes place on Wed 22nd Sept at 7PM AEST.
Enter now to be in the running for the major and minor prizes.
Promotion closes 11:59PM on 21st Sept 2021.https://cadburyfavourites.com/promotions/worldsbiggesttrivia_2021/*AU res 18+. 11/8/21-11:59pm AEST 21/9/21. Max 2 entries p/person p/day. Max 1 entry p/receipt. Retain receipt/s. 42 x Daily Prize Draws 11/8/21-21/9/21 conducted weekly at 3pm AEST
(see T&Cs for schedule; 1x$500 digital prepaid Mastercards p/draw), 3 x Practice Trivia Shows at 7pm AEST on 1/9/21, 8/9/21, 15/9/21 (1x $5k digital pre-paid Mastercard p/Practice Show), 3x Minor Prize Draws at 11:30am AEST on 2/9/21, 9/9/21, 16/9/21 (5x $1k digital prepaid Mastercards p/Minor Draw), 1 major prize contest during The Show (7pm AEST 22/9/21; 1x$25k prize), & 1 Consolation Prize Draw at 11:30am AEST 23/9/21 (25x $1k digital prepaid Mastercards). Entrants must participate for full duration of Practice Trivia Show/The Show to be eligible for applicable prizes (device with WiFi required). All Draws: S5/210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250. See www.cadburyfavourites.com
for full T&Cs & winner publication (dates in schedule for Daily Prize Draws; 3/9/21, 10/9/21 & 17/9/21 for Practice Shows & Minor Prizes; 24/9/21 for Major & Consolation Prizes). Promoter: Mondelez Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 78 004 551 473) of L10, 75 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne VIC, 3205.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Who can enter?
You can only enter this promotion if you:
a) are an Australian resident; and
b) are aged 18 years or older; and
c) agree to these Terms and Conditions; and
d) agree to the Promoter sharing your information with Southern Cross Austereo Pty Ltd (SCA) and Dig Agency Pty Ltd (Dig Agency) (together, the “Promoter’s Agents”) who are facilitating the Practice Trivia Shows on 01/09/21, 08/09/21 and 15/09/21 at 7pm AEST (each a “Practice Trivia Show”), and the World’s Biggest Trivia Show Attempt 2021 on 22/09/21 at 7pm AEST (“The Show”) and consent to Privacy Policies of the Promoter’s Agents (see clause 37); and
e) agree to the Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents sharing your information with any third-party software provider, including Crowdpurr (www.crowdpurr.com
f) if you want the chance to win a Practice Trivia Show Prize, Minor Prize, Consolation Prize or the Major Prize (as applicable):
(i) have access to a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop device with Wifi connectivity; and
(ii) are available to participate in the Practice Trivia Shows (for Practice Trivia Show and Minor Prizes) or The Show (for Consolation and Major Prizes) (as applicable).
Authorised under NSW: TP/00437; ACT: TP21/00971; SA: T21/898.
WHEN AND WHERE WILL THE PROMOTION RUN?
The Entry Period starts at 12:01am AEST on 11/08/21 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 21/09/21. No entries will be accepted after this time.
The promotion starts on 11/08/21 and ends on 22/09/21 and includes the Entry Period.
The Promoter may amend the Promotion Period in accordance with state legislative rules.
Where will the Promotion Run?
The Promotion will run in any retailer in Australia that sells CADBURY FAVOURITES products (Participating Stores).
How to Enter
1. To enter this promotion, you must, during the Entry Period:
a) Purchase any CADBURY FAVOURITES product, each a Participating Product, from a Participating Store (Qualifying Purchase);
b) Visit www.cadburyfavourites.com
(Website), click through to the competition entry page on the Website, input all the requested details, upload a scanned copy of your purchase receipt clearly showing the Qualifying Purchase; and
c) Submit the fully completed online entry form. Each valid entry submitted will automatically be entered into the Daily Prize Draw in accordance with the day the entry was submitted.
2. After submitting their valid entry, each entrant will receive an email from or on behalf of the Promoter with further details on how to participate in The Show.
The Practice Trivia Shows and The Show
Note: An entrant does not need to participate in any of the Practice Trivia Shows to be eligible to participate in The Show.
3. Each valid entrant will receive a unique URL (via eDM) and instructions from the Promoter on how to participate (an “Invite”). Entrants must follow all instructions in the Invite to participate in the Practice Trivia Shows and The Show (as applicable) as specified by the Promoter.
4. All valid entrant details will be passed onto the Promoter’s Agents who will facilitate the Practice Trivia Shows and The Show. Once an entrant has successfully accessed the trivia platform (via the link provided in the Invite), prior to the time of each Practice Trivia Shows or The Show (as applicable), they must log in by entering their full name, the email address used to enter this Promotion, date of birth, mobile number and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. To confirm, after the first question has commenced for each Practice Trivia Show or The Show (as applicable), entrants will be unable to login and participate. By activating an account, entrants agree that:
I. a randomly assigned nickname will be made publicly available for entrants to view via the leader board;
II. they must follow the instructions of the Promoter and Promoter’s Agents at all times, including by activating their account by the deadline specified in the Invite. Failure to comply with the Promoter’s Agents’ instructions may result in an invalid entry.
5. Once an entrant’s account has been successfully activated, they must follow the instructions provided by the Promoter’s Agents (the “Trivia Host“) to participate in the Practice Trivia Show or The Show (as applicable), including by ensuring the audio on their device is switched on to hear the trivia questions.
6. A countdown clock will appear within the trivia platform advising entrants how long they have until commencement of the Practice Trivia Show or The Show (as applicable).
7. Once the Practice Trivia Show or The Show (as applicable) has commenced, multiple choice questions will appear on the entrant’s screen (as well as announcements verbally by the Trivia Host). Entrants will have a specified timeframe (up to a maximum of 15 seconds) to submit their answer to each question. The number of trivia questions and rounds is at the Promoter’s/ Promoter’s Agents’ discretion.
8. A leader board will be displayed at several intervals throughout the Practice Trivia Show or The Show (as applicable), advising entrants of their ranking/position on the leader board.
Practice Trivia Show Prizes and Major Prize winner determination
9. Entrants will receive an allocated number of points per correct answer submitted.
10. Points will be allocated based on the time (in seconds) that an entrant submits a correct answer. The faster an entrant submits a correct answer, the more points they will receive. No points will be allocated for an incorrect answer.
11. At the end of the final round of each Practice Trivia Show or The Show (as applicable), the Promoter’s Agents will determine the entrant who is in the highest position on the leader board to be the Practice Trivia Show Prize winner or Major Prize winner (as applicable).
12. In the event that there are multiple ‘tied’ entrants at the top of the leader board, there will be a bonus round(s) (number of questions to be confirmed prior to the start of the Practice Trivia Show or The Show, as applicable) to determine the winner. In the event that after the bonus round(s), there are still multiple ‘tied’ entrants, subsequent bonus rounds will take place, one at a time, until a single entrant is declared the provisional winner.
13. Entrants who participate for the entire duration of each Practice Trivia Show will be automatically entered into the corresponding Minor Prize Draw.
14. Entrants who participate for the entire duration of The Show will be automatically entered in the Consolation Prize Draw.
15. For the avoidance of doubt, to be eligible for any prize entrants must:
(i) have made a Qualifying Purchase; and
(ii) be participating for the entire duration of a Practice Trivia Show or The Show (as applicable).
If any entrant has participated in a Practice Trivia Show or The Show (as applicable) without having made a Qualifying Purchase, or has joined the Practice Trivia Show or The Show (as applicable) after the first trivia question is revealed or has stopped participating in the Practice Trivia Show or The Show (as applicable) at any time, the entrant will be disqualified and ineligible for any prize.
The allocation of points is determined via a third party software application (Crowdpurr or any other third party software provider as determined by SCA) and the Promoter and SCA are not responsible for the allocation of points. No correspondence, discussions or disputes regarding the allocation of points will be entered into.
Proof of Purchase Requirements
You must retain a copy of your original itemised receipt/s to verify each entry (Proof of Purchase).
Failure to produce the Proof of Purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Entry Period but prior to entry.
What are the Entry Limits?
Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
a) each entry is based on a separate Qualifying Purchase;
b) each Qualifying Purchase has been made in a separate transaction and a separate original itemised receipt has been issued;
c) each entry is submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; and
d) a maximum of two (2) entries per person per day.
For clarity, an entrant can be declared a winner in more than one (1) Daily Prize Draw.
1. Each original itemised receipt is valid for one (1) entry into this promotion, regardless of the number of Participating Products purchased in a Qualifying Transaction.
2. Regardless of how many entries an entrant has submitted for Daily Prize Draws, an entrant will only receive one Invite for each Practice Trivia Show or The Show (as applicable) and will only be entitled to one (1) entry into each of the Minor Prize Draws and Consolation Prize Draw, and one (1) opportunity to win each Practice Trivia Show Prize and the Major Prize. Entrants who participate in a Practice Trivia Show or The Show under multiple aliases or email addresses may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s/Promoter’s Agents.
WINNER DETERMINATION DETAILS
Prize Draws/Contest Details
Daily Prize Draws
There will be one (1) draw conducted for each day of the Entry Period, for a total of forty-two (42) draws (“Daily Prize Draws”).
Entries into each Daily Prize Draw will open and close each day of the Entry Period (based on AEST) and the draw for each Daily Prize Draw will be conducted on the Draw Date specified in the table below. All Daily Prize Draws will take place at 3pm AEST at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250. For the avoidance of doubt Daily Prize Draws will take place on a weekly basis and there will be no draws conducted during the weekend or on a public holiday in NSW. Entries in each Daily Prize Draw will NOT roll over into any subsequent Daily Prize Draws.
All winners of a Daily Prize will be published online on the Website from the dates specified in the table below.
Daily Prize Draw Number Daily Prize Draws Draw Date Published
1-7 11/08/21 – 17/08/21 20/08/21 27/08/21
8-14 18/08/21 – 24/08/21 27/08/21 03/09/21
15-21 25/08/21 – 31/08/21 03/09/21 10/09/21
22-28 01/09/21 – 07/09/21 10/09/21 17/09/21
29-35 08/09/21 – 14/09/21 17/09/21 22/09/21
36-42 15/09/21 – 21/09/21 22/09/21 22/09/21
For the avoidance of doubt, there will be a separate draw conducted for each Daily Prize Draw, however, all draws will be conducted on a weekly basis as per the table above.
The first valid entry drawn in each Daily Prize Draw will win the Daily Prize.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
Practice Trivia Shows and Minor Prize Draw
Method: trivia show and random electronic selection.
Practice Trivia Show Time and Date: 7pm AEST on 01/09/21, 08/09/21 and 15/09/21.
Minor Prize Draw Time and Date: 11:30am AEST on 02/09/21, 09/09/21 and 16/09/21.
There will be one (1) Practice Trivia Show Prize and five (5) Minor Prizes for each Practice Trivia Show and accompanying Minor Prize Draw, as held on the above dates, for a total of three (3) Practice Trivia Show Prizes and fifteen (15) Minor Prizes. In each Practice Trivia Show, the entrant who receives the most points at the end of the Practice Trivia Show, as set out in the Entry Details will be declared the provisional winner of the Practice Trivia Show Prize, subject to verification of age, identity and residency.
On the day following each Practice Trivia Show, a Minor Prize Draw will take place at 11:30am AEST at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250. The first five (5) valid entries drawn in each Minor Prize Draw, from all valid entries received (i.e. from all entrants participating for the entire duration of each Practice Trivia Show), will each win the Minor Prize.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
Major Prize Contest + Consolation Prize Draw
There will be one (1) Major Prize Contest (The Show) held at 7pm AEST on 22/09/21 and one (1) Consolation Prize Draw held at 11:30am AEST on 23/09/21. The entrant who receives the most points at the end of The Show as set out in the Entry Details will be declared the provisional winner of the Major Prize, subject to verification of eligibility (including, but not limited to age, identity and residency).
All other entrants will be recorded in order in case a reserve winner is required. If the entrant who receives the most points is deemed by the Promoter to be invalid, the entrant who receives the second most points will receive the Major Prize, again subject to verification, and so on.
On the day following the completion of The Show (23/09/21), the Consolation Prize Draw will take place at 11:30am AEST at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250. The first twenty-five (25) valid entries drawn, from all valid entries received (i.e. from all entrants participating for the entire duration of The Show), will each win the Consolation Prize. The Consolation Prize Draw will take place in the presence of an independent scrutineer.
- Forty-two (42) Daily Prizes;
- Three (3) Practice Trivia Show Prizes;
- Fifteen (15) Minor Prizes;
- Twenty-five (25) Consolation Prizes; and
- One (1) Major Prize to be won.
Each Daily Prize is a digital pre-paid Mastercard valued at $500.00.
Each Practice Trivia Show Prize is a digital pre-paid Mastercard valued at $5,000.00.
Each Minor Prize is a digital pre-paid Mastercard valued at $1,000.00.
Each Consolation Prize is a digital pre-paid Mastercard valued at $1,000.00.
The Major Prize is $25,000.00 cash, awarded via bank transfer.
Total Prize Pool
The total overall prize pool is valued at $101,000.00.
The total game of chance prize pool is valued at $61,000.00.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a digital pre-paid Mastercard are not included. Any unused balance of the digital pre-paid Mastercard will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the digital pre-paid Mastercard is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the digital pre-paid Mastercard.
Mastercard is the issuer of the digital pre-paid Mastercard but is not the Promoter and is therefore not responsible for the prizes, products, or services under the promotion or the fulfilment of these Terms and Conditions. Mastercard is responsible for the fulfilment of the terms and conditions of the digital pre-paid Mastercard. Digital pre-paid Mastercards are redeemable at participating stores only. Participating stores may change from time to time. Mastercard’s terms and conditions apply. See https://www.mastercard.com.au/en-au.html
for full terms and conditions and for a list of participating stores.
NOTIFICATION & PUBLICATION
Notification of Winners
Subject to verification, the Practice Trivia Show Prize winners and the Major Prize winner will be notified at the conclusion of each Practice Trivia Show (01/09/21, 08/09/21 and 15/09/21) or The Show (22/09/21) (as applicable). All winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
All winners names and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website as follows:
Daily Prize winners will be published on the date specified in the table in the Winner Determination clause;
Practice Trivia Show Prize winners and Minor Prize winners will be published on 03/09/21, 10/09/21 and 17/09/21; and
The Major Prize winner and Consolation Prize winners will be published on 24/09/21.
VERIFICATION & DELIVERY
Entrants and winners may be required to:
provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of Australian residency to verify their entry (Proof of Identity). Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion;
send their Proof of Purchase (for all entries submitted during the Entry Period) to the Promoter, to verify that the relevant prize should be awarded; and
Confirm they are not Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, the Promoter’s Agents, the Participating Stores or any other of the agencies or organisations associated with this Promotion.
If an entrant/winner fails to provide Proof of Identity and/or Proof of Purchase by the time and date stipulated by the Promoter, their entry/prize claim will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
The Promoter will undertake the above process with the provisional Practice Trivia Show Prize winners and Major Prize winner following their determination. In the event any provisional Practice Trivia Show Prize winner or the provisional Major Prize winner cannot be verified, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any provisional Practice Trivia Show Prize winner or the provisional Major Prize winner (as applicable) and award any Practice Trivia Show Prize or the Major Prize (as applicable) to a reserve winner, subject to further verification.
Once an entrant/winner is deemed by the Promoter to have complied with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will deliver the relevant prize within 28 days of the winner’s entry being verified and accepted.
Daily, Minor, Consolation and Practice Trivia Show Prizes will be sent to the winners’ email address provided during entry.
The Major Prize will be delivered by way of electronic funds transfer (EFT) to the winner’s nominated personal Australian bank account.
PRIZE CLAIM DETAILS
Prize Claim Details
If a winner of a prize fails to claim their Prize by 10/01/22, they will forfeit their prize and it will be re-awarded in the Unclaimed Prize Draw (as outlined below).
Unclaimed Prize Draw Details
In the event of any unclaimed or unwon prize/s, the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority as follows:
Method: random electronic selection.
Time: 3pm AEDT on 10/01/22
Location: Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250.
Any winner/s in the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw and in the event of any winner/s their names and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 13/01/22 for a period of 28 days. If required, the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be conducted in the presence of an independent scrutineer.