Nutilicious Toaster GiveawayEnter now to WIN 1 of 5 DeLonghi toasters.
One entry permitted per person.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase in case we need to verify your purchase.https://www.sanitarium.com.au/features/nutilicious-toaster-giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies and participating retailers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. The promotion commences at 12.00pm AEST on 18 August 2021 and entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 1 September 2021 (Promotional Period).
5. To enter, individuals must:
(a) prior to or during the Promotional Period (depending on and subject to availability) purchase a 460g or 750g jar of Nutilicious Smooth Peanut Butter or Nutilicious Crunchy Peanut Butter (Participating Product) from any Woolworths retail store (in-store or online) that sells Participating Products and collect the itemised purchase receipt; and
(b) during the Promotional Period, visit website and follow the prompts in order to fully complete and submit the online entry form.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter does not warrant that Participating Products will be available in all retail stores that usually sell Nutilicious Peanut Butter and/or at all times during the Promotional Period.
7. Entrants must retain the itemised purchase receipt for their entry as proof of purchase. Failure to provide proof of purchase upon request may, at the discretion of the Promoter, result in an invalidation of all of an entry and ability to win a prize. Each purchase receipt must clearly identify where the Participating Product was purchased, the product/s purchased (which must be a Participating Product) and the date of purchase. If a Participating Product is purchased before the start of the Promotional Period the purchaser may submit an entry in respect of that purchase during the Promotional Period. If, in the Promoter's opinion, an entrant has shared any proof of purchase with another person, all affected entries will be invalid and will lose any right to a prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrantís identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, is ineligible to enter the promotion or has tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Winners must upon request supply suitable identification before the Promoter delivers the prize.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. One entry is permitted per person. An entrant is prohibited from winning multiple prizes.
11. If there is a dispute concerning the conduct of this promotion (including the identity of an entrant) or in respect to claiming a prize, the Promoter will consider the entrant's grievances however reserves the right to resolve the dispute in the manner it determines most appropriate, acting reasonably.
12. Winner determination:
(a) The Promoter will randomly draw five (5) entries at 3:00pm AEST on 2 September 2021 at Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW 2261.
(b) The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
(c) A list of all winners will be published online on the Website from 16 August 2021 for a period of 28 days and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided by the winner.
13. Subject to clause 11, the Promoterís decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. To claim a prize, a winner must access the confirmation email sent to the email address they have provided and follow the instructions contained within that email to arrange delivery of the prize, before 8.00pm AEST on 9 September 2021 (Prize Claim Date).
15. The five (5) winners drawn will each win a DeLonghi Icona Capitals 2 Slice Toaster in Rome Orange valued at $129. There are no bonus prizes awarded as part of this promotion.
16. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. The total prize pool value is $645. Individual prize values will not exceed $129.
19. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. A draw for any prizes that are unclaimed will take place on at 3.00pm AEST on 11 October 2021 at Sanitarium Health Food Company, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261 subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. In the case of a winner, they will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw, their names will be published on the Website from 12 October 2021 for 28 days and they must claim the prizes within this time.
21. Entries must be received during the Promotional Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If an entrant returns a Participating Product their entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless the product is defective).
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. Participants must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents):
(a) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion; and
(b) without limiting clause 26(a), is not responsible for and excludes all liability in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoterís control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the entrantís responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. Entrants completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Visit https://www.sanitarium.com.au/corporate/privacy
30. The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261. Phone Number: 1800 673 392.