This competition commences on Sunday 29nd August 2021 at 12:00am AEST and concludes on Sunday 12th September 2021 at 11:59pm AEST. Purchase a participating News Corp newspaper to enter.https://www.letsgocaravanandcamping.com.au/win-a-weekender/
To enter individuals must purchase at least one (1) Eligible Newspaper (as defined at Clause 10), during the Promotional Period, and must locate the promotional code word found within the Eligible Newspaper.
Individuals must, on the same day, visit www.winaweekender.com.au
and provide the requested details including (but not limited to) their full name, address, state, postcode, telephone number, email and the promotional code word from that dayís Eligible Newspaper and submit the fully completed online entry form.
The Promoter is the Caravan Industry Association Ltd (ABN 70 057 668 041) of Suite 6, Level 1,
214 Graham Street, Port Melbourne VIC 3207. Telephone number +61 3 9815 2015.
Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter
the competition. Entrants under 18 years of age must obtain the prior permission of their parent
or legal guardian in order to be able to enter. The Promoter may require any such entrantís
parent or legal guardian to sign a release at the Promoterís discretion in which the parent or legal
guardian accepts responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. The release will
include the parent or legal guardianís full name, address and telephone number. Failure to agree
to the release and provide these details will invalidate the winnerís entitlement to the prize,
subject to State and Territory legislation. If the competition winner is under 18 years of age, the
prize will be awarded to the winnerís parent or legal guardian.
The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of
residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of
registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry
considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a
winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute
will be offered.
The competition commences on 29 August 2021
at 12:00am AEST and concludes on 12 September 2021
at 11:59pm AEST (the ďPromotional PeriodĒ). Entries must be
received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoterís
database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
Eligible Newspaper(s) are:
a) The Daily Telegraph, The Saturday Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Telegraph (NSW)
b) Herald Sun, Sunday Herald Sun, Geelong Advertiser (VIC)
c) The Courier-Mail, The Sunday Mail, Cairns Post, Cairns Weekend Post, Townsville Bulletin,
Weekend Bulletin, Toowoomba Chronicle (QLD)
d) The Advertiser, Sunday Mail (SA)
e) The Mercury, Sunday Tasmanian (TAS)
f) NT News, Sunday Territorian (NT)
Number of Entries permitted
d) an entrant can win no more than one prize. Excluding SA Residents.
16) The prize draw will take place at Engage Interactive, 24 Washpool Crescent Woongarrah NSW 2259 on Wednesday 15th September 2021 at 9am AEST. There will be two (2) major prize winners and 45 minor prize winners drawn from the pool of entries submitted. The winner of each prize will be, for that prize draw, the first valid entry drawn by Engage Interactive by random computer selection. Each prize will be drawn separately from the remaining pool of entries. The winner/s will be notified in writing within two days of the draw and published in The Weekend Australian within 14 days of the draw. If a drawn winner has already won a prize as part of this competition, the first drawn winner will be invalid to win again (excluding SA Residents) and therefore there will be an immediate redraw for that prize.
17) If any particular draw is scheduled on a public holiday, the draw will be conducted on the following business day.
18) The Promoterís decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
19) Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or Internet Service Provider account holder).
20) Should an entrantís contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
The cost of accessing
will be dependent on the entrantís individual
Internet Service Provider. Each individual can enter no more than once each day.
Individuals may submit multiple entries throughout the Promotional Period subject to the
a) no more than one (1) entry per person is permitted per day;
b) individuals can only enter on a day when they have purchased an Eligible Newspaper; and
c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements;
Entrants must retain their original Eligible Newspaper(s) printed code word(s) for all entries as
proof of purchase. Failure to produce the required code word(s) for all entries when requested
may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrantís
entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
Prize on offer
22) Individual prize value is up to $126,990 (including GST). Total prize pool value is up to $290,161.25 (including GST) as at 2 July 2021. There will be 107 winners in total, comprising of two (2) major prize winners and 105 minor prize winners.
23) One (1) major first prize winner nationally (excluding WA) will win One (1) x Windsor Daintree motorhome valued at $126,990 RRP (drive away). The second major prize winner nationally (excluding WA) will win One (1) x Windsor Genesis Caravan valued at $64,490 RRP (drive away).
24) 15 of the minor prize winners (1 each day) nationally (excluding WA) will each win one (1) x Dometic prize pack valued at $2,394.80. Total value $35,922
25) 75 of the minor prize winners (5 each day) nationally (excluding WA) will each win one (1) x GíDay Park voucher valued at $500. Total value $37,500
26) 15 of the minor prize winners (1 each day) nationally (excluding WA) will each win one (1) x Apollo Rental voucher valued at $1,500. Total value $22,500. 105 minor prize winners total. Total minor prize value $98,681.25
27) A maximum of one prize can be awarded to any one person. Excluding SA Residents.