TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and about prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Bottlemart & SipnSave retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The promotion will be conducted in participating Bottlemart & SipnSave retailers nationally between 08/09/21 and 11:59pm AEDST on 05/10/21 ("Promotional Period").
4. How to enter: To enter the promotion, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
A) Spend $30 or more on any Bundaberg Rum product at any participating Bottlemart or
SipnSave retailer nationally (“Qualifying Transaction”); and
B) Scan the QR code on any instore point of sale material or visit either www.bottlemart.com.au
, follow the prompts to the entry page, complete the online entry form with all requested details and submit the completed form.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) limit of one (1) entry per Qualifying Transaction; (b) limit of one (1) entry per person per day; and (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
8. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s), or a copy of the same, for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify that a Qualifying Transaction was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 The Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 12:00pm AEDST on 12/10/21. Winner will be notified by telephone and in writing via email and their name will be published on www.diageopromotions.com.au
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The first valid entry drawn will win a $15,000 lounge room makeover package. The package will include, but is not limited to, a 75” TV, surround sound system, 2x armchairs and a 130L fridge. Final package inclusions will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
12. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of any voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
13. The total prize pool value for this promotion is $15,000 awarded by chance.
14. The Promoter advocates the responsible service and consumption of alcohol. The Promoter encourages consumers to drink responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to visit www.drinkwise.org.au
to get the facts on standard drinks and responsible drinking.
15. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
16. If any prize (or any part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless specified otherwise.
18. A draw the prize awarded by chance, if unclaimed, will take place at the same time and place as the original draw on 14/01/22, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority. Winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and in writing via email and their name will be published on www.diageopromotions.com.au
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by any winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
24. The Promoter is Liquor Marketing Group Ltd of Riverview Business Park, Building 1, Level 5, 3 Richardson Place, North Ryde NSW 2113, ABN 22 001 440 320.
NSW Permit No. TP/00485 The Terms & Conditions for this promotion have been submitted to NSW and they are accepted.
ACT Permit No. TP21/01319 SA Permit No. T21/1196
Conditions apply, see bottlemart.com.au/sipnsave.com.au. AU res. 18+. Starts 8/9/21. Ends 11:59pm AEDST 5/10/21. Limit 4 entries per person per day and 1 per transaction. Retain receipt/s. Draw at 5/210 Central Coast Highway Erina NSW 2250 at 12pm AEDST 12/10/21. Winner published
on 14/10/21. Prizes: 1x lounge room makeover package valued at up to $15,000;. Promoter is Liquor Marketing Group Ltd of Riverview Business Park, Building 1, Level 5, 3 Richardson Place, North Ryde NSW 2113, ABN 22 001 440 320. NSW Authority TP/00485 ACT Permit TP21/01319 SA Licence T21/1196.