TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Lactalis Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 56 072 928 879) of 35 Boundary St South Brisbane, Qld 4101 telephone 1800 676 961 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
4. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Promotion commences at 12:00am AEST on 01/09/2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 28/09/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
7. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any two (2) ICE BREAK products in a single transaction from any EG FuelCo Service Station nationally during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). The transaction will be one Qualifying Transaction regardless of the number of ICE BREAK products in excess of two purchased in that transaction. It is the entrant’s responsibility to request a purchase receipt, if one is not automatically provided to them at the time of the Qualifying Transaction.
8. To enter, individuals must then visit icebreakwincash.com.au, follow the prompts to the competition entry page, input the requested details and upload a photo of their EG FuelCo receipt when prompted, then submit the fully completed online entry form, during the Promotional Period.
9. Entrants must retain their original or a copy of their original EG FuelCo Service Station purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of the Qualifying Transaction and that the Qualifying Transaction was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
10. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
13. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
a. only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction;
b. each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and
c. a maximum of three (3) entries are permitted per person per day.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. There will be a total of four (4) draws conducted for this promotion (each a “Weekly Draw”). Entries open and close for each Weekly Draw on the dates/times indicated in the table below. Weekly Draws will take place at Pilgrim Communications, 51A / 23 Norton Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040 at 10.00am AEST on the dates indicated in the table below. Entries in each Weekly Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draw/s. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each Weekly Draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
Weekly Draw Entries Open/Close
Number of Draws
Number of Prizes
From 12am on 01/09/2021 to 11.59pm AEST on 07/09/2021 (inclusive)
From 12am on 08/09/2021 to 11.59pm AEST on 14/09/2021 (inclusive)
From 12am on 15/09/2021 to 11.59pm AEST on 21/09/2021 (inclusive)
From 12am on 22/09/2021 to 11.59pm AEST on 28/09/2021 (inclusive)
16. The first five (5) valid entries drawn in each Weekly Draw will receive a physical $1,000 physical Vault Prepaid Mastercard® (each a “Prize Winner”).
17. Prize Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the relevant Weekly Draw. In the event of any SA or ACT winners, their names will be announced online at icebreakwincash.com.au, every Wednesday following the Weekly Draw.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Prize Winners will be delivered a physical Vault Prepaid Mastercard® to their nominated delivery address. Cards will be sent via Registered Post within fourteen (14) business days of the Prize Winner providing their nominated address. Prize Winners must then follow the steps accompanying the physical Vault Prepaid Mastercard® in order to activate and use the card by the specified dates.
20. The physical Vault Prepaid Mastercard® must be activated within 2 months of the issue per the date of the letter sent with your card and card will expire according to the month and year printed on the card (min 12 months from activation). At expiry of the physical Vault Prepaid Mastercard any unused balance will be forfeited. We will not give you notice prior to expiry. The physical Vault Prepaid Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (ABN 30 131 436 532) AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. See www.vaultps.com.au/physicalmcterms
for terms and conditions, card expiry and to check card balance. Conditions of use for the physical Vault Prepaid Mastercard are governed under the Issuers Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of this offer.
21. The total prize pool is valued at $20,000.
22. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a Prize Winner does not take a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
23. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
24. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
25. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 29/12/2021 at Pilgrim Communications, 51A / 23 Norton Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040 at 10am AEST, subject to any direction from any regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email. In the event of any SA or ACT winners, their name/s will be announced online at icebreakwincash.com.au on 05/01/2022.
26. If a Prize Winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
27. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to a pandemic, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
29. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
a. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise;
b. any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications;
c. any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the promotion;
d. any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this promotion (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); or
e. any delay in delivery (when not directly caused by the Promoter or its supplier), or failure of safe delivery of a prize.
30. Any cost associated with accessing the competition website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
32. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e. any tax liability incurred by a Prize Winner or entrant; or
f. use of a prize.