Find Santa's Jumper To 'Win A $1000 Gift Voucher' Promotion
Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding NT) aged 18 years or over. Promotion commences 01/12/21 and ends at 11:59PM AEDST on 24/12/21. Entrants must purchase a De Bortoli Wines Advent Calendar 2021 from http://debortoli.com.au/adventcalendar
OR from a De Bortoli Cellar Door. To be eligible to win a prize, participants must, during each day of the Promotional Period, open the corresponding date on the Advent Calendar, and reveal a ‘mini Santa jumper’ with a unique code tag. Prizes: 24 x $1,000 De Bortoli gift vouchers (NSW residents receive a Cellar Door voucher, all other receive an online voucher). Winners published at https://www.debortoli.com.au/whats-on/promotions
“WIN A $1000 GIFT VOUCHER” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to participate/claim and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and
Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and
2. Promotion is only open to NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS, SA, WA and QLD residents aged 18
years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated
with this promotion are ineligible to participate. Immediate family means any of the
following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or
by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece,
nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1
4. Promotion commences on 01/12/21 and ends at 11:59PM AEDST on 24/12/21
5. To participate in this promotion, individuals must purchase a De Bortoli Wines Advent
Calendar 2021 (“Advent Calendar”) from the Promoter’s online store athttp://debortoli.com.au/adventcalendar
OR from a Cellar Door store at the following
locations: Yarra Valley, Hunter Valley, Bilbul and Rutherglen.
6. To be eligible to win a prize, participants must, during each day of the Promotional
Period, open the corresponding date on the Advent Calendar. If they reveal a ‘mini
Santa jumper’ with a unique code tag (defined below), they will win a prize.
7. For the purposes of the promotion, a total of twenty-four (24) Advent Calendars will
each contain one (1) mini Santa jumper with a unique code tag (“Unique Code”).
ACT, VIC, TAS, SA, WA or QLD participants who reveal a Unique Code will each win
a $1,000 De Bortoli Online Shop gift voucher to be redeemed online athttps://shop.debortoli.com.au/
(“Online Voucher”). NSW participants who reveal a
Unique Code will each win a $1,000 Cellar Door gift voucher to be redeemed at a
Cellar Door restaurant and/or accommodation at the following locations: Yarra Valley,
Hunter Valley, Bilbul or Rutherglen (“Physical Voucher”).
8. To claim a prize, once an entrant has revealed a Unique Code, entrants must firstname.lastname@example.org
with their Unique Code and order number to claim
their winning prize. Once verified, the Promoter will contact winners as to how to
redeem their prize. Prize claims close 11:59pm AEDST on 31/01/22.
9. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift vouchers are not included. Any
unused balance of the gift vouchers will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the
gift vouchers is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those
specified on the gift vouchers.
10. Physical Vouchers will be awarded as four (4) x $250 gift vouchers and each $250
voucher must be used in a single transaction. The winning participant is responsible
for organising their own travel arrangements to and from the Cellar Door location.
11. Only one (1) prize is permitted per unique code.
12. Participants must retain their original purchase receipt of the Advent Calendar as
proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in
the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the participant’s claim
to the prize and forfeiture of any right to the prize.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and
participants (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter
has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered
with the claims process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct
calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and
omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to
enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The
Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an
offender are reserved.
14. Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a participant, the Promoter reserves the right,
in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the participant.
16. Winners will be published online athttps://www.debortoli.com.au/whats-on/promotions
from 02/12/21. In the event of
any SA winners, their names will be published in The Advertiser on 10/01/22.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers
are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health
& Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available atwww.nhmrc.gov.au
. Participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor
19. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of
disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions
from a relevant regulatory authority.
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take
the prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then
the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
21. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion,
reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the
equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory
22. Total prize pool value is $24,000.
23. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and
cannot be taken as cash or re-sold, unless otherwise specified.
24. A draw for any prizes that have been won but remain unclaimed may take place on
29/03/22 at 12:00PM AEDST at 6-8 Research Drive, Croydon VIC 3136, subject to
any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by
telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be
published online at https://www.debortoli.com.au/whats-on/promotions
In the event of any SA winners, their names will be published in The Advertiser on
25. Participants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice
in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the
same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of
promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products
manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention
or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent
permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the
promotion, as appropriate.
27. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize
claim. Game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to
limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under
the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under
the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of
Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law
be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its
respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out
of the promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is
not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft,
unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any prize claim that is late, lost,
altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter)
due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in
prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred
by a winner or participant; or (f) use of a prize.
30. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion
and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to
agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian
regulatory authorities. Participation is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter
. In addition to any use that may be
unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research
and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the
opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how participants may complain about a
breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those
complaints will be dealt with. All claims become the property of the Promoter. The
Promoter will not disclose PI to any entity outside of Australia.
31. The Promoter is De Bortoli Wines Pty Ltd (ABN 77 000 146 672) of 6-8 Research
Drive, Croydon VIC 3136, telephone 03 9237 7300 (“Promoter”).
NSW Authority No. TP/00053 ACT Permit No. TP21/01095 SA Permit No. T21/997