To win 1 of 5 $1000 Robert Welch Shopping Sprees let us know your best home entertaining tip. https://robertwelch.com.au/pages/competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. EntryisonlyopentoAustralian(AUS)residentswhoareaged18yearsand older. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible. If you are under 18 years old as at the start date of the competition, you are required to obtain your legal
guardian's permission to enter.
3. ThePromoterreservestherighttoverifythevalidityofentriesandto disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an
entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. The promoter accepts no responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
5. There will be FIVE winners in total across Facebook and Instagram. Only one prize per household is allowed.
6. Promotion will commence: 09.00 27th August 2021. Entries close 23:59 26th September 2021. (The Promotion Period)
7. Thejudgingwillbeconductedat1-9MorelandRoad,EastCoburgVIC3058 on 27th September 2021. The winners will be announced on the Robert Welch Facebook page on the same day of judging. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. To enter, participants must answer the following question on the Facebook or Instagram post: ‘What is your best home entertaining tip?’
9. Entries will be judged solely on creative merit. Any entry not including responses in all required fields shall be deemed invalid.
10. There will be 5 winners in total. Each winner will receive one $1000 Robert Welch online voucher.
11. Total prize pool value is $5000 inc GST. Prizes or any unused portion of the prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering,
unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the
Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions
given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic
congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the Robert Welch Facebook and Instagram page is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for
personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
19. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
20. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants' personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners' names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A
request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image
and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or
recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any
outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
23. The Promoter is Bambis 1-9 Moreland Road, East Coburg VIC 3058. ABN 28 062 797657
24. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be
directed to 1-9 Moreland Road, East Coburg VIC 3058. ABN 28 062 797 657, not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the ways
outlined in these Terms and Conditions.