There will be a total of 12 daily draw prizes conducted, commencing on 2/12/2021 and ending on 13/12/2021. All entries received by 11:59pm on 1/12/2021 will form part of the first daily draw on 2/12/2021.
Non-winning entries roll over to the next daily draw.
Each draw, there will be 110 winners selected as follow:
10 x OAK Christmas jumpers
50 x OAK Christmas board shorts
50 x OAK Christmas t-shirts.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Lactalis Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 56 072 928 879) of 35 Boundary Street, South Brisbane Qld 4101, telephone 1800 676 961 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
4. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. The promotion commences at 12.01am AEDT on 04/10/2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 12/12/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
7. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. visit www.oakmilk.com.au/christmas
("Website") and locate the entry page; and
b. fill out and submit the online entry form.
8. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
9. All entries are subject to review by the Promoter for compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Entries must not contain prohibited or inappropriate content. Any entrant that submits such content will not be eligible to win.
10. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. Only one entry per entrant, per Internet Protocol address.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. There will be a total of twelve (12) daily prize draws conducted for this promotion (each a “”), commencing on 02/12/2021 and ending on 13/12/2021. All entries received by 11.59pm on 01/12/2021 will form part of the first Daily Draw on 02/12/2021. All non-winning entries from a Daily Draw will roll-over into the next Daily Draw until the last Daily Draw on 13/12/2021. Entries for a Daily Draw must be received by 11:59pm on the day immediately preceding that Daily Draw. Each draw will be held at 12:00 noon AEDT at iGo Direct, 45 Stubbs Street, Kensington Vic 3031 ("iGo Direct"). For the avoidance of doubt, winning entries from each Daily Draw will not be entered into any subsequent Daily Draw/s. Any Daily Draw that falls on a weekend will be carried out on the next business day.
16. For each draw, there will be 110 winners selected as follows:
a. the first 10 valid entries drawn randomly will each win a major prize;
b. the next 50 valid entries drawn randomly will each win a minor prize; and
c. the next 50 valid entries drawn randomly will each win a runner-up prize.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. There are 1320 prizes to be won, comprising 120 major prizes, 600 minor prizes and 600 runner up prizes. Each major prize winner will receive a knitted OAK Christmas jumper valued at $85. Each minor prize winner will receive a pair of OAK Christmas board shorts valued at $79. Each runner up prize winner will receive an OAK Christmas t-shirt valued at $32.
19. Sizes of the jumpers, board shorts and t-shirts will vary. Winners will be given the opportunity to choose which size they prefer; however, sizes are subject to availability. The Promoter will not be liable if a winner does not get their preferred size.
20. The major prize pool is valued at $10,200. The minor prize pool is valued at $47,400. The runner up prize pool is valued at $19,200. The total prize pool is valued at $76,800.
21. All winners will be notified in writing by SMS and email within two (2) business days of the draw.
22. If by 5pm AEDT on 13/03/2022 ("Prize Claim Date"):
a. a winner does not claim their prize, the winner’s prize will be forfeited; or
b. after all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact a winner, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid,
the Promoter will reserves the right to redistribute the relevant prize/s to a Reserve Entrant and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at 10am AEDT on 14/03/2022 at iGo Direct. Any such winner/s will be informed in writing by email within two (2) business days of determination.
23. In the event a winner cannot be found, this information will be published on the Website on 31/03/2022.
24. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between an entrant and any person with whom they chose, or choose not to, share the prize.
25. If a prize, or element of a prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant body, where required.
26. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST.
27. If any dispute arises between an entrant and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider the entrant's point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence the entrant puts forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
29. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to a pandemic, a government directive, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate, subject to the approval of any relevant body, where required.
30. Any cost associated with accessing the promotion is the entrant’s responsibility.
31. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
a. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise;
b. any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications;
c. any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the promotion;
d. any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this promotion (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); or
e. any delay in delivery (when not directly caused by the Promoter or its supplier), or failure of safe delivery of a prize.
32. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
33. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or
e. taking and/or use of a prize.
34. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any loss or damage or third party claims in relation to breach of these terms.
35. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
36. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any taxation implications that may arise from winning of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
38. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with Facebook’s Terms of Service, which can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/update?ref=old_policy
40. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
41. Authorised under ACT Permit No. TP 21/01461, SA Licence No. T21/1325, NSW Authority No. TP/01036.