Purchase any Drakes bread 700g between 1/12/21 to 14/12/21.
*Does not apply to in-store bakery bread (clear wrap).
ENTRANTS MUST RETAIN THEIR STORE RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE.
T&Cs apply. Open to AU res 18+. Starts 1/12/2021. Ends 11:59pm AEDST 14/12/2021. Limit 1 entry p/transaction. Winner published online from 20/12/21. Promoter: Drakes Supermarkets (ABN 22 084 438 773) of Upper Level 159 Henley Beach Road, Torrensville SA 5031. SA T21/1672.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 01/12/2021 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 14/12/2021 ("Promotional Period").
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase, in a single transaction, one (1) Drakes Private Label branded packet of bread (as below and excludes In-Store Bakery Bread (Clear Wrap)) from any Drakes Supermarket in SA and QLD during the Promotional Period ("Qualifying Transaction"). For clarity, Drakes Supermarkets only operate in SA and QLD, and purchases must be made in store.
• Drakes White Sandwich Bread 700g
• Drakes Wholemeal Bread 700g
• Drakes Multigrain Bread 700g
• Drakes White Café Toast Bread 700g
6. To enter, individuals must then visit online and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including full name, email address, phone number, and upload a copy of the purchase receipt, and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
7. Once the online entry form is submitted, each entrant will be notified instantly on screen whether or not they are an instant prize winner. A confirmation email will also be sent to the email address specified by the winner. Instant winners will be published from 20/12/2021.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction regardless of the number of packets of Drakes Private Label bread purchased in the Qualifying Transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
9. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipts for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. There will be a 2nd chance draw for any unclaimed prizes. Entries for the 2nd chance draw and all claims for instant win prizes must be received by 11:59pm AEDST on 17/03/2022. The 2nd chance draw will take place at Tactics, Unit 19, 8 Tilley Lane, Frenchs Forest NSW 2089 on 21/03/2022 at 2:00pm AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners, if any, will be notified by email and their names will be published from 23/03/2022. Unclaimed prizes will be awarded in descending order of value and only one (1) prize per person is permitted.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Each instant winner will win one (1) of the following prizes:
• 20 x $100 prepaid VISA gift card;
• 20 x $200 prepaid VISA gift card; or
• 8 x $500 prepaid VISA gift card.
16. Prizes will be delivered to each winner within 28 days of being verified.
17. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the VISA gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the VISA gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the VISA gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the VISA gift card (see https://www.only1visagiftcard.com.au/TermsAndConditions/Inde
... for further information).
18. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to identify and locate the winners. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided as part of the redemption of a prize should be directed to the Promoter. Subject to the 2nd chance draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
19. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. Total prize pool value is $10,000.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the 2nd chance prize draw.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected.